-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
(where this super cool person is wearing a mask and then they remove their mask and its a GIRL 😮 nothing against girls being cool, just the trope is over used and I am more surprised when it turns out to be a male rather than a female.)
My least favorite part about this trope is the girl almost always has eyeliner on. Or they’re…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh and I guess I need to throw some too.
@rae @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @hypridlore @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Throwing 3 snowballs at each of you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s what I wrote if anyone wants to see:
In the late morning of one wet April day, the rain had cleared enough that Brea Thorne, age six, could go for a walk with her nanny. And she was beyond ready for it. She jumped and skipped along, looping back every once in a while to her slower paced guardian.
It was about fifteen minutes into t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore Thanks XD I needed the motivation. I got a part of a scene that’s been stuck in my head out finally.
If I had any other older snowballs, I’m just going to forget about them lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Also Brian, Kevin, Julie, Terry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator Found these when I looked up popular gen X names

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
OH, and I’m also in the process of reformatting/reediting Freedom’s Fire to fix what a scam company ruined and where things needed to be edited just a tiny bit, so y’all can also look forward to a revised edition of Freedom’s Fire hopefully before too long🤭
OH, and Pinterest board for Book #3 so y’all can begin to get a feel for what the story…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hehe I’m glad you’re excited🤭 @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-idk-lol-?
Soooo I just wanted to say that me having this fantasy idea doesn’t really change anything about the Broken and Redeemed Trilogy. Though I love this new idea, Leon/Riker…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle I’m loving all the wholesome Leo and Rory moments 🩷
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe
writing rps where my characters are ticked off is always super fun, but then I feel instantly embarrassed after I post them.
Dante has officially been added to Alpha’s possible threat list….
lol there goes Dante’s free rent. At least he’s not underestimating him anymore.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Woah…
Dante has officially been added to Alpha’s possible threat list….
Like what if he needed stitches?
He’s usually okay with getting stitched, if it’s Nar who’s doing it. As far as anesthesia, he declines.
I might write an rp later, when I decide how to write Alpha without making it too dark
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore Yay!
I can probably come. But there’s a very low chance of me turning on my camera at 8 am.Can’t wait to see everyone!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @koshka This would have been funnier if i had posted it while it was still relevant, but here

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha is talking specifically about Hypodermic needles and syringes just to make it clear.
Good to know. I was wondering about that. Like what if he needed stitches?
Also I apologize for my character’s rudeness in advance, lol
Dante
Dante’s mouth twitched as he tried to hold back a wry grin.
“Heh. I knew you’d do that.”
He didn’…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
correct, the priest isn’t forgiving the sins. It is God.
*is confused* If you know it’s God forgiving the sins, then why do you guys go to confession to a priest at all? Why not just ask God?
I’m sorry if that sounded rude…I don’t mean it that way, I’m just very confused and trying to understand.
And about mega churches, my c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m so sorry, I forgot about this!!!!
I think it’s a new day, so where do you want to continue? XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
are you looking for critiques? Or just posting for fun?
I just wanted to make sure…I don’t want to assume you want critiques if you’re just wanting to share it with us! 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Saraaaa… 🥹 Girl you’re so sweet.
I’M SERIOUS…I LOVE IT SO MUCH
- Load More
