-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel like it totally depends on the situation.
Though, at least for me, something doesn’t feel right about saying “your religion is wrong and false.” Because that tends to get people defensive and push them away from Jesus. I feel way more comfortable with saying “I believe that there is only one God….(etc…)” and just sharing what…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
If so, then I believe there is a pretty good precedence to do so.
If not, then we likely shouldn’t do it either.
-
Power replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll answer your question with a question.
Did Peter, Philip, Stephen, Paul, Priscilla and Aquila, or ultimately Jesus tell anyone that their religion was false or that their god doesn’t exist?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Even you were wrong, but believed you were right, I still think it would be good to disagree with the other person.
All of what I said still depends on the situation and the intentions of the people involved, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes. There are some social situations where it would be inappropriate or pointless to start a fight with someone like that, but if the topic came up, then yes. Tell what you believe is the truth. Staying silent or affirming a something that you do not actually believe in is deceiving the person you are talking with. Yes, it might sting…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I use Pinterest or simply type what I want into a search engine and click “Images”.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think I’m gonna take Chase out of the hospital now.
Though, I could’ve brought him back earlier, seen as how no one apparently knew he went there anyways
Chase
Chase walked slowly down the sidewalk, looking down at his shoes. His left arm was in a sling, his head hurt terribly, and he was tired, but otherwise okay. He halted his slow walk…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh sorry I forgot about that! Eddie would’ve loved to go with Rory, but she’s also the type to jump at the opportunity to go with any guy
The Twins
Ellie rolled her eyes.
“Don’t let her scare you,” she said to Syph. “You don’t need a partner. You can just show up. You don’t even need to dance. You could…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry I’m just now getting to this!!!!
My main critique would be that you spend a lot of time on dialogue. I kind of feel like we just got thrown into the story and all we know about the characters is because of what they say. Maybe breaking up some dialogue and really showing us who they characters are would help…it kind of feels l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Anti protection squad
This got me laughing out loud pretty hard XD
And, I’m sorry, but after meeting you in person, you’re too sweet to be a psychopath <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka That dancing sounds cool! I thought of Irish dance when you said his dancing was competitive. And I love that his water magic is part of it.
I used to take Irish dance lessons when I was little *cue nostalgic flashbacks of me being a clumsy child*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ellie
Eddie didn’t hesitate. “Yes! I’d love to go with you!”
Ellie looked up in surprise. They had only known these guys for about a minute and a half. Ed was grinning and her tail flicked in excitement. She shot her sister a quick triumphant look, similar to whenever she won when they played video games. Then, just as quick…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
tbh, I am also confused about the teachings XD And I do wonder why. But also I get this feeling of fullness after going to confession. So whatever it is, I think I am going to stick to it! Also thanks for the prayers. I won’t be able to get back to anyone for a while btw. I AM GOING SKIING! ^o^
I agree, it does help to tell oth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
And Ed (except her hair is in a ponytail)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
this is Ellie

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge Just realized I never told you what my characters look like.
So they’re both aliens, but look mostly human except for their tails and some other features. They’re about 14-15yrs old (I haven’t really decided still), but they might look even younger because they’re only a little over 3 feet tall.
I’ll post some drawings too.
Also, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That makes sense. I bet you’re really good at writing villains lol
Despite acting like he has a death wish, though, Dante doesn’t actually want to make Alpha any more angry than he is now. He doesn’t hate Alpha at all or want to hurt him. He took the knife because he was scared, and would have tried to defend himself if Alpha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
okay hahahaha sounds good lol
- Load More
