-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have one other character wandering about. Could she join the Foreign Literature class whenever that happens?
Yeah she can join! Currently there’s just a few characters in the classroom chatting until the lesson starts.
Liko
“Well, you have the whole day ahead of you to make new friends. And with baking this good, I doubt it will…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae I can’t remember if Felicity and Chase ever had a conversation before
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Felicity
Felicity strolled down the hall towards her first class of the day, late but not running. She paused as a middle school aged boy trudged past her, buried deep in his dark hoodie.
“Woah. Look out, everybody,” she joked to the rest of the nearby empty hallway. “Rain storm incoming.”
She smiled at the boy, brow creasing in the slig…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Why is everyone’s reaction to these little potatoes’ existence violence? Lol
Also, I am very honored to receive the couch potato award 😌
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper wants to read this too probably
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I love it! Anie’s accent is so much fun to read. And Riven is such an interesting but evil character
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator
It feels like forever since I posted a story on here, but here is story #11! This is my favorite one of the entire Baron Chronicles, and it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you enjoy it too:)
Though your sins be as Scarlet…
Sunlight filtered through the pale…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I knowwww
I remember when Fire Face burned down the castle and just added so much more chaos hahaha
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Go ahead, Glace would love to kill him.
Not to mention I think Igua is in here too…
Technology vs. magic, the ultimate battle of fun…
In which evil will probably triumph over good
-
Ruth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Compound Fracture!!!!!! I remember him lol
AND WYOH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! so many memories!!!!
you three…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahahalol, yes, our characters were a blast together.
Did you hea…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I miss collecting dragon pics to post on here for no reason but to annoy everyone…
That was so much fun!
Good times
-
Ruth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey, hey, hey, hold your horses there.
It seems like you’re trying to have an all-out war here between ducks, potatoes and squirrels!
Also
Andrew pointed me to this topic and I’m glad he did, this was very amusing to read through!
Wonderful and unique idea, as all your topics seem to be. Well done!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
“I’m at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you’re right – have fun.” – Unknown
I found this quote and thought it was so funny! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I KNOW 😭😭😂
Jonas always had the best comebacks to EVERYTHING hahaha
and him and his sister always made the BEST memes
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas and @rae
you two…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahaha - Load More

@raxforge like my new name?