-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not super experienced but I’ve been a decent(?) dm in the past
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
but I’m more used to the DnD 5e rules.
Sure! Whatever’s easier.
I can’t commit to a longer campaign right now though. I’m already in a couple others. I’m willing to dm a one-shot though at some point if people are interested.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime
*this rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
We could also use a simpler ttrpg game system that my family uses for one shots pretty often. It takes like five minutes to learn and gives you a lot more room to be creative with your character. Just an idea, though. I like the dnd 5e system as well.
Google meet is fine with me, but im pretty sure it shares your email with everyone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime since it apparently has so many important kp history moments in it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha also recently tried to strangle Dante after they started insulting each other.
I’m now realizing a lot of the rp’s violence seems to center around him… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c @grcr @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else
I JUST WROTE A NEW CHAPTERRR -
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*Eyes Ellette and Ruth* XD
*Alpha crosses arms* “Oh, C’mon! He was practically begging for it!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Didn’t he do that like twice already? XD
Yep, but Marcel didn’t acknowledge it, so Chase thinks he’s still mad at him or something. In reality, Marcel was never mad at Chase to begin with.
Chase
Chase stared at the floor. He could nod, and tell a lie. He could shake his head and get asked what was wrong. Or he could just walk off and b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
“Jeffery, give your opinions on history, and, do you eat strawberry leaves?”
I forgot how much I loved Maverick XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
An urgency struck Chase, he needed to find and apologize to Marcel for making him angry.
Didn’t he do that like twice already? XD
Felicity
“Cool. I’m Felicity. It’s nice to meet you now that we’re not in immanent peril.” Felicity flashed him a bright smile. It wasn’t returned.
After a pause, she crossed her arms and looked at him with a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
No you weren’t in this RP, but I thought you might want to know the whole story behind Wyoh lolll
Because I think we all forgot it, and we were the ones who came up with it lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone-or-no-one
This scene has been stuck in my head and I needed to get it out.
Dante
The laundromat down on seventh street was mostly empty that morning. Dante’s small load of only two outfits spun in the machine next to him. His old button down shirt was in there, and he now wore a new dark gray sweater with a turtleneck collar. He had n…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Mission Accomplished.
You should have a new email
I surprisingly ate a whole carton of blackberries while having this conversation, lol
Now I’m hungry
are you going post that art or not?
Nope. Not tonight. I have to scan it in, and at the moment, I can’t do that. I’ll get on it tomorrow
I’m posting the ice cream one btw
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Rae, still have the fic?
Yep, I have it bookmarked on our computer. I can email Andrew the link if you’d like
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Correction, the Republic, my bad.
He thought I was making fun of the Republic by laughing at his helmet
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge I really like your forum signature <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
are we arguing? I don’t think so
No, we aren’t.
I was arguing with Soldier
what happened?
I was laying down sketches and he laughed at them. Especially the hands.
So i told him it was his fault for being so hard to draw.
I didn’t listen to whatever lead-poisoning-crazed rant he gave me next.
I also laughed at how his h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More

oh wow!
so in order to exert his power he needs to steal from her. Interesting.
yeah, he gets power off of the lies she believes. but she doesn’t know that yet.
ohhhh! ok that makes sense.
I feel terrible for her. That life seems excruciating.
yeah…it is *cries*
Wait whattt
Iverrrr 🧐
PLOT TWIST BWAHAHAA
What’s the twist? I didn’t see a twist, but that might’ve just been me.
Because TIGIN showed up…the same Pythonos that tried to kill Liv in the desert, and the same Pythonos that held Ottoline captive…he survived the tidal wave and he knows Iver!
Oh I’d forgotten his name.
ohhhh okay! so it’s all coming together.
YESSSSS
bwahahahahha
Oh my goodness, poor Sef. *is slightly traumatized* Lilitu, save her!
I KNOWWWWW
XXD