-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
She grinned.
“Great! Come on, it’s this way.”
Chase hesitantly followed her down the hall.
The vending machine sat like a crumpled tin can against the wall, with a yellow note taped to its front reading “out of order” in messy sharpie handwriting. It had pictures printed all over it, advertising various drink brands. Somehow…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Chase
Soda. That was the same stuff that Marcel had gotten him at that shop. Chase himself had gotten some for Sef. He kind of liked soda.
He nodded.
sorry, it’s short
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Felicity
“Uh huh. Real convincing.”
Chase looked uncomfortable.
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,” Felicity continued. “I can show you if you want. Maybe that would cheer you up? Unless you’d rather go to class. Do you like soda?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
“I, well…” Lois adjusted his glasses, avoiding eye contact with the others. “Leaving isn’t really an option for me. Especially when I’m older. My family…” he trailed off, and they walked in silence for a moment.
Then he cleared his throat and continued.
“This school is my escape, I suppose. I’m just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You’re alive! Yay! KP has not been behaving itself lately.
The memes are wonderful😂
Thanks hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae Aww those are so cute! And the colors look so smooth. I love them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy success
Mateo would be right on the line of arson and murder, lol
I can add him in. XD it’s somewhat concerning how full those two categories are.
You hit the nail on the head. In-story, little Hugo steals rare spices because he wants to learn to make fancy pastries and tea leaves.
Hehe I knew it.
I could also see…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in our minds would be a big thing you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get to this!!!
I like it a lot!!!! <3 keep it up!!!! -
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And as an apology to all of you for not posting it yesterday, here’s another one

Dixy is the result of an art challenge where I took markers whose names made no sense to me considering what the color looked like or were kinda weird and made a drawing
She’s not a character who’s mute, but still very expressive in other ways
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
This question is making me realize how lacking my world building is.
I’d probably survive Linmaus pretty easily if I could find a job and shelter, avoid aggravating the clickmen, and don’t drink water from the center of the city. If I found and befriended Felicity, I might do better because she has some good connections in the city, but she also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have memes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
“Oh, I have science too,” Lois said, surprised at himself for losing track of time so easily. “Yeah, it’s next to math.”
He stood up and gave Brea an apologetic look.
“Sorry I couldn’t hang out more. See you at lunch, okay?” Then he looked to Benny, who was now watching from the side of a nearby bookshelf.…[Read more]
- Load More


