-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“Of course.”
Felicity smiled at Chase. She then sat down, leaning her back against the wall, and took a sip of her drink.
“I think every student needs the occasional break from class to go get a free treat. It raises your spirits and therefore raises your grades. Probably. Granted, I’ve done this two out of the three days I’ve…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I gotta work out exactly how Erich got into the US Army tbh😂🫣 I’m thinking it could’ve been a part of the offer for giving him a shorter sentence or something, but I gotta put more research into it
Or he just joined the Army after he had his sentence.
idk exactly yet. 😅 if I have to change things a bit I…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m on nowwwww 🤭
-
Loopy replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c I like that idea.
We could also do Discord. It’s really great for organizing and customizing things. We could have different channels that are like the different topics, and we could even set up something similar to the Bumbling Henchman/ Chosen One/ ect. titles
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase is glowstick

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
and Part 3 (and I might share more from what would be the next scene too, but this is the end of the exact scene I’ve been sharing)
A vaguely familiar masculine voice…not very familiar, but familiar regardless.
A blue-eyed, blonde-haired man in a US Army unifor…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
Part 2 of the scene I shared🤭 (and this still isn’t all of it…still working on it atm)
Franz’s gaze didn’t stray from Riker’s. “I thought you were dead…we all did.”
Riker’s back pressed against the wall.
He should never have left the Altmann home in a rush.
E…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
interest/curiosity
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Daryen, I love you.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Those sound good. I should learn to make something other than kraft mac n cheese.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I love those XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae what does purple mean again?
-
Ruth started the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a character who I won’t name because some of you might know them, but they’re about to die and they know it.
Any tips on how they can have an impactful last day with their friends?
If anyone also has questions related to mine they’d like to ask here, feel free 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase watched Felicity open the can, his eyes slowly turning purple as the soda came pouring out the top.
“So, yeah. You just flip up the tab. Like I did, except more… carefully.”
Chase made eye contact with her, his eyes a purple the shade of a violets’ petals. He nodded, less shyly than he previously had, more sure of himse…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Idk why, but referencing things from farther back in the rp just makes me really happy, whether it’s me doing it or someone else
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“Oh, right.” Felicity had really only been introduced to this herself about a week ago.
“You just…” She fumbled with the tab on her soda, struggling to get her nail underneath. Finally she did, and she popped it open. There was a hissing sound and suddenly foam started pouring out the top and over the sides. Felicity yelped in…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Poor November and Ara😭
BUT I LOVE THE SCENES
Callan is…💀 and I ADORE Ara’s uncle already🤭
and I think you portrayed that scene very well without going into explaining it completely and rather leaving it vague.
Job very well done👏👏👏
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (btw, I’ve been LOVING the scenes you’ve been posting, girl🤩) @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Y’all want a Riker scene for Book #3? 🫣
well here it is anyway (part of it at least)
What did Leon know?
As far as Riker knew, Leon had a good, loving…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase grabbed one of the two, not knowing the difference besides their colorful packaging. Then he froze, turning the can over in his hand. How do you open this? He had never seen drinks stored in a metal can. He panicked a little. He could ask Felicity, but would she think him stupid? What did it matter? If she thought it s…[Read more]
- Load More
