-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course you can join! Anyone can if they want!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

Found this on Pinterest.
My little brother is turning 13 on Saturday, and I’m making his birthday card. I was going through some pics I have saved, and he thought this was funny (he doesn’t know I’m doing his card) so I’m thinking on drawing this with the caption “Still not convinced that you’re 13” Does that seem like a good idea or should I scrap it?
-
Ruth started the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @grcr @keilah-h @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle
All of you said you were interested, so here’s the topic!
I think we can shoot for a new challenge every week, but if people have any trouble with that, we’ll go to every two.
I have a couple ideas for the first art challenge, if you’d like to vote on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
So I just got an idea. Recently I’ve been enjoying doing some art challenges to help me grow in some weak points in my art, and was wondering if we could do an art challenge together each week or two. Anyone interesting?
If people are, I’ll create a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I was slightly sad that I didn’t make much effect (though what was I expecting when the writing for this final story was sub-par). i was hoping that the story would hit even if the writing didn’t, but I’m quite content after reading your last comment.
I will rewrite this story later, and then I hope it hits harder.
For now, I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We have 4 new pet frogs!!!!!!
They’re names are Bert, Bobby, Spence and Skeeter. Collectively, they are called Bobber Spencer.
They’re adorable little peeper frogs and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybirdlore @theducktator @keilah-h
The Final Story.
Please note that I might drastically change this one later since I’m not 100% happy with it, but I’ve been changing and playing with this story for so long now that I feel like I need to post it, gather your thoughts (tips for how to make the story better and criticism very…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and finally, MC #5:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #4:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #2:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
When your insomnia is so bad that you start to see your early riser friends show up online 😑
-
Ruth replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I can’t do discord 🙁
Idk about Slack, I’ll have to ask my mom.
We already have Groupme for crew, so I can do that, I just don’t know how well it’d work for us.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
“A l-little.” Chase watched her for a moment, before sitting down near her. “I l-like green.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper You have 10 hours left
- Load More

I want pictures Ruth!! XDXD
PICTURES??? XD
I’ll see if I can get some good ones.
They’re slippery escape artists, so I might have to take them through the glass of their terrium cuz I don’t dare trust them to stay still in my hand long enough for a pic XD
They sound addddooooorableeeee!