@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Characters from other cultures (specifically the UK) in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Go ahead. Any questions, just ask.
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I write fantasy, mainly, sometimes I mix with sci-fi as well and various other genres.
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Characters from other cultures (specifically the UK) in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@charisetter Don’t ever write wor’er though.😀
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Characters from other cultures (specifically the UK) in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@charisetter I’m from southern England which is a little ways away from Oxford. But hopefully I can be helpful, anyways.
I don’t know what your impression of a brit is. If it a snobby posh person that’ll just annoy us. Your average brit is quite the opposite. Although it is kinda hard to say what an average brit is. It is so diverse for such a…[Read more]
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *does happy dance*
Okaaay…
1. Aspen
2. Shield-wolf
3. We were created when Magic first came to be to protect all that is good and noble.
4. When transformed, I have shaggy, silvery fur, huge paws and misty green eyes.
5. I am a loyal friend, but easily angered. Oh, and I’m extreeeemely sarcastic.
6. I can transform into a w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Of course you can be in the story! Just describe your character (see above post) 🙂
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Welcome to KP! What genres do you write?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hello, and welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Okay, the official title is “The Bestistest Place on the Internet,” but that doesn’t rhyme.) My name is Dekreel.
A Whovian! *dances* Yesss, I love Doctor Who! Who’s your favorite Doctor? 😉
Oh, and your favorite book(s)? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *folds arms* Well, I’m late as usual, but I wanna be in this story. *sweet smile* Can I? Please.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @catwing @lady-iliara @sam-kowal @daughteroftheking
Okay, I am making good progress with finding characters! Most of whom I have tagged here have told me that they wanted their characters to be in the story. So, could you please describe your characters? There are a couple of you who already have, but desc…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 You are officially the coolest person I have ever met!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Same-Kowal thank you! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal I love him already! I’m getting a surge of inspiration! How big is he? *whips out laptop and start typing notes*
-
Joy replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Good luck! *pats shoulder* I know your struggle all too well! Just this morning I turned in an essay that was due last week! It just plain intimidated me, and I blanked out, and wrote way too many notes. I finally got down to actually writing the essay itself yesterday! Praying!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper no problem. 😉 Conflicts of interest are best to be avoided. *adjusts wise dragon spectacles*
@Daeus please don’t sue me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily TobyMac! Wingfeather Saga!! Ooh, I like you already!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Sorry I missed your comment! Actually that would work – having a book of KP short stories. 😀
Funny… is not my cup of tea. But I’ll try! And of course I’ll have y’all beta-read it 😉 I think @dragon-snapper would be good at adding the humor – considering her LOKD.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking What a beautiful creature! *tries very hard not to look like she’s sorry for Reggie* Sure, I think I can fit a tiger in there somewhere… What about you? Do you want to be in there too? Maybe as Reggie’s trainer?
- Load More
