@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Totally, I don’t hate snakes, but up close would’ve freaked me out! What about spiders? Those totally creep me out, but I don’t have a problem with the tiny ones 🙂
I LOVE aquamarine! Aquamarine + Purple is a wonderrrrful mix! I wear a cowgirl shirt like that all the time! 😉
Horses!? Those are mine too!!! This is so weird!
Yes,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo You are totally going to be in the story. Don’t worry! You will definitely be one of the supporting characters. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@introvert_girl Humanoid?! As in alien?! Oooh I love aliens!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello, @introvert_girl! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! *shakes hand enthusiastically, worrying you might be uncomfortable about my extroverted ways* My name is Dekreel. We’re pretty close! I’m an ENFP.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae @winter-rose @emily I’m writing, if anyone wants to join meee! 😉
-
Ingrid and
Ethryndal are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@introvert_girl I’m an INFJ-T, but…close enough. We can still be friends! *beams* You sound like a very artsy person! What species are you (human, humanoid, creature/animal)? 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@introvert_girl Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
What’s it like writing contemporary fantasy?
(I’m an ENFJ 3w4 btw.)
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha @that_writer_girl_99 I see what you did there 😏
Hi @introvert_girl! I’m pretty new here myself, but I like to write fantasy, sing, and geek out over LOTR/Star Wars/Avengers/Narnia…etc…etc…
I like your story idea! It sounds really fun to read!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Alia behold. *flourish* I give you @northerner.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong aha, I see. 😛 *belatedly revives you*
So, was there anything that confused you about the story? How well were you able to connect to the characters and their motivations? Was it difficult to piece together the backstory?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@introvert_girl HIIIIIIIII!!! *overenthusiasm* You already know your MBTI type; you’re gonna fit right in. 😉 Crafty things?! How cool! What sort? Do you like to draw?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @Dekreel!
@Daughteroftheking not a problem. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily YES. I looooove those books. Who’s your favorite character??
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy STEEEEEEAMPUUUUUUNK!!!!! *shatters all windows with screech* *ahem* *begins sweeping up glass* I really, really want to read it. But… life. 🙁
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Shannon That one has a nice ring to it. I like it! 🙂 Good luck!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Introvert_Girl heyyyyy! Another INFP! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet, fellow INFP! 😀 😀 I’m type 4 as well with wings 5 and 9. *grins* So pleased to have you here. What genre do you primarily write in? Do you like poetry?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @jessi-rae Thank’ee!
@catwing BELIEVE IN PORRIGE. That’s a great collage! Even cooler that you took the pictures yourself. They look professional.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia Yessss. XD Writers are an odd lot, aren’t we?
- Load More
