@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hungry tiger is not good. *hides under the couch that @dragon-snapper can’t burn because she only burns chairs and phones.* Eeep!
@dekreel I’m not great with size either. But I just saw that and thought. “Whoa. I’m huge!” *shrug*
@emily I hope you are an Earthian and not a Martling.
@0-0enyali0-0 Umm… Hi. That picture does…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia In one book I saw the princesses were named for the months. If you made up you own months for your world that could work.
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Lol, I totally didn’t put that rock down your alley… *whistles Gilbert Blythe-ly*
😆😆😆
P.S. no prob about the username 😉
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 (why is your username so complicated?😒😛) I LOVE TO SING AND PLAY PIANO! I used to play volleyball, and i like baking sometimes. What is School of Dragons? Is it related to HTTYD?
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I KNOW…KEENAN NOOOO
But at least we still have Nikko 😁😁
@everyone-else…ignore me please.
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 YES, YESSSSS *rubs hands creepily*
WAIT…WUT…Ilayne, you stole my background picture! 😠 Look at my profile…
-
Lady Iliara and
0-0Enyali0-0 are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@0-0Enyali0-0, if you want to know more about some of my stories, this is the link to my intro page…oh and the first chapter of Alex and Ian is on the last page 😁😁😁
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
What’s a Vytanni?
HAAAA that is too funny! Really…she is a very unique character…being a noun suits her. ☺️
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@introvert-girl I DON’T KNOW HOW SHOULD I KNOW 😫😫😫
Ahem…um…idk. Maybe Thor or Hawkeye or Star Lord… WAIT I KNOW….
DR. STRANGE

-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Aethasia is…well it’s rather large, but Evercity is the capital in the north, with golden walls. No Man’s Landing (a small town) and the Evergeen Meadows, a little country area with farms and stuff, are further to the south, bordering the ocean. The Snowmoors (Brrrr) are in the west. We Aethasians use steampunk gadgetry like ice pis…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Oooh, I’ve always wanted to write a mystery. What’s your process?
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 HEYA GIRL!!!!!!! I see what you did there!! 😆
Welcome, welcome, and a thousand times welcome. 😉 @aislinn-mollisong come SEE WHO IT IS! 😜
That makes five Aethasians on Kingdom Pen so far. 💪🏻😛
oh and find @dekreel’s post on A Keeper Adventure if you want to be in a fun story 😁😁 She’s still accepting characters as far as I kno…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Another Aethasian! Welcome to the Bestest place in Cyberspace. Me? No, I’m not from Aethasia, but I do know @lady-iliara and @aislinn-mollisong. Want to join them in my Keeper story?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking YESSSS!!! I relate to that one so much!
@cindygreen Lolololol. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Will do. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Eh, I got some done. 🙂 Talk to you later!
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sure. I’ll go do that.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writter_girl_99 That sounds irritating. Praying!
- Load More
