@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@destiny Nice photos! The human picture looks like steampunk. Is that intentional? I love steampunk 😉
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*Runs into topic* I NEED THIS TOPIC
”Instantly such of the garrison that had no business there melted away, and the rest straightened themselves on their feet and became painfully efficient.”
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Allora Things in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Wow, this is going to be a great story! I love how you’ve considered how the islands work together and everything; it makes it feel more real to see how they interact! (Please let me read this when you finish it!! 😁😁)
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 That was an awesomely huge emoji. O_o
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Actually I don’t know her! 😅
@destiny Hi! Wow, we fellow Aethasians meet on another site! (Small world)
@0-0enyali0-0 actually, if you check, Ariella was the first to post that picture in the thread. That’s where I got it from 😛😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Really? You like that name? It doesn’t roll naturally off the tongue like other names do. Like “Shaavra” or “Nyssa.”
Deh-KREEL. Duh-KREEL… DEK-reel?? Never could figure it out how to pronounce it. 😛
Whoever named me wasn’t being very creative XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @destiny! Ooh, another Aethasia! Have you been aquainted with @lady-iliara or @aislinn-mollisong? I believe they are also Aethasians. I’m not – I’m a Taranaran.
Thanks for stopping by!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I’m out now. I reached 70,000 words tonight! YAAASSS!! 😀
Only 30,000ish to go!
Goodnight and goodluck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Hi bye!
@winter-rose I’m doing quite well. 😀 Working on writing. I’m going to try to reach 70,000 words tonight! Yay!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Welcome! That synopsis sounds really cool. It actually gave me a couple of ideas for my own book. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @winter-rose I’m here! For the next thirty-five minutes or so. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel here. *hands you ice-cream* I think I can do that because I’m pretty sure they made me secretary or… something. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Sam-Kowal thank you. I granted you access. 🙂
@Emily it’s no worry. 🙂 I understand.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen Basically (SPOILER) Daeus is the king of the Kingdom of Pen. Come to think of it, I should use this for my KeePer story!
@daeus Got any more ice cream?? *dog-panting*
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I also think this,
WRITER’S BLOCK:

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel and @inkling-for-christ When I think writer’s block, I think about pillows. I think about groaning. I think about that annoying blinky thing in Word that tells you where your writing is about to go. Blinking.
Ever blinking…
Taunting.
Telling me…
“We aint’ written nothing but maggoty bread in three stinkin’ days.” -
Snapper replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen Haha! No…he gets to be the Wiser’s younger brother.
*flies off to find the link*The Legend of King Daeus. This is the story. Our history.
The sequel is on page 31 or 32, I can’t remember which.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *HEAD SMACK!* GROANNNN! Man, I should have gotten that! Good job! *holds up hand for high five* *braces self for giant dragon hand*
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Oooooooh, I love the shapeshifter idea!
Have you read The Wrinkle in Time? There is a black hole AND a brain in there, and they’re both the villains! What a coincidence.
*mind spinning with new ideas* This is great! …So… seconding Inkling’s question: What do y’all think of when you think of writer’s block (besides…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
No, no, that is my quote. I quoted @the-real-kapeefer
He always wanted to be an actor, didn’t he? 😛
Okay, maybe that was too obscure.
- Load More
