@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
DEE-kreel… Ohhhh… Ah! I like it! Thanks, @introvert_girl, you just saved me a lot of awkwardness!
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
It’s so cool you have such a spread out family! Your oldest brother is 40??! That’s crazy, since my Mom is that age!!!!! :0 (but totally cool!)
I’d love to see the video! Sure, I’d love the link 😉
The Piano Gal (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes_WkfXPmwfz1rwP-AF68Q) is a teenaged girl who plays the piano BEAUTIFULLY and has met all…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper A Narnia movie? Pth I don’t know!
Here’s one. It’s not obscure but…:
“Hi! I’m Victor! Wanna know how I died?!”
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal That’s so beautiful…. Teach me! Advise me! School me if you have to!
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@delightinlife! Hi there! 🙂 <3
Yes! I am in Aladdin this year! I’m in the ensemble, but I have a few solo lines, and I play another small part of the thief that eventually tosses the bread to Aladdin! 🙂
That’s SO cool that you were in Aladdin! I haven’t really been in many other shows except our Church’s nativity plays. I was Mary two years…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
introvert_girl are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *processing*
Okay, so a middle of a story. I know absolutely nothing about Doctor Who, but I’m thinking you could add more clues as to whoever this Riddler person is (I skimmed the Thirteen plus Five thing, BTW). Some scenes could include traveling through this planet, searching for the answer to the riddle. Suggestions – 1) performing…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @perfectfifths Yes. Yes. I was mean. Sorry. 😛
@lady-iliara *blink* I have no idea…
If I am to put a quote out there, then I won’t do another KP obscure one. One that should get this topic’s engine running. 😉
“It’s man’s discovery of Nunya.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Really? You liked Force Awakens better?

Aha! I’m not alone! I liked it way better than Rogue One. Just couldn’t connect with the characters…or the plot of Rogue One.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I am a little late, but I hope not by too much. 😀
So…letters eh? Um… With some of my letters I like to talk about what I’ve been working on recently. If your characters are Christians, they can talk a bit about God too. Also, big events, even if its something that only in the news. Coal mine news is certainly interesting. There…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Actually they meet Dekreel because he lives there, and the riddler specifically wants Time Lords (don’t ask why) which is why the Fifth is there too. He basically lured the TARDISes to the planet.
@that_writer_girl_99 The Thirteenth that I’m using is not the same one as Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor. This one is my Doctor. I s…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Searching for Topics in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and while I’m here I might as well mention that I noticed that the text box for replying to forum threads covers over the header at the top of the screen when you scroll down. Not a big deal, just a small bug. 🙂
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, friends!
Just wanted to give you lovely people a heads-up that I will be eating lots and lots of pie and stuffing this week with family (aka celebrating the American holiday of Thanksgiving). That being said, I will have little time to keep up with the activity here, though I would very much like to. 🙂 Talk to you soon!
@salome01w4g @emily…[Read more] -
Ben Powell started the topic Searching for Topics in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @daeus or whoever responds to these questions, is there any way to search for forum topics or threads? I have tried the search bar on the main forum page, but that only brings up individual posts. The search bar for the main website only brings up articles. It would be nice if there was a way to search for a topic and see any forum threads…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *wanders off and gets distracted* Ooo shiny… *chases shiny to library website* Well, no harm in requesting a new book while I’m here… *already has way too many books*Â *eventually wanders back to KP* Well, it’s past my bedtime. Good night!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Lol. Whatcha working on? I’m writing about the Pastry of Doom.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 ‘Nother quick question: Is there a name for the “world” in which Rangers live? Like a state and/or country?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! Whew! It was getting spooky here all alone. XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *bursts in, late* You still around? 😀
- Load More
