@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Helloooooo! You sound like such a fun person and I can’t wait to see you (er, figuratively) around the forum! Are you a dog or a cat person?
*salutes*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Succession House Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aratrea ought to be able to answer this.
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Your assistant?!
Mmmmmm……
S.F. Dekreel: Assistant of the Perfect Grammatacallion.
Hmmm… What… would… I do?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyJ Salutations! *formal and silly-looking bow* What’s your favorite part of writing?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Kingdom Pen: Making Kapeefer’s computers explode with notifications since… *coughcough* whenever KP was founded. 😉
That sounds so neat! 😀 *geeks out over Switchfoot, AGAIN*
I really like Lafayette too! Guns and Ships is one of my favs. And my family wonders why I inexplicably start talking in a French accent (that I totally…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon …You mean “someone’s?” *laughs meekly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy I’m a little late, but welcome to the Kingdom of Penningness anyway! 😀 Eat pancakes and prosper. 😉 *hopes you like star trek*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Um…help?
I can’t reply to your pinterest topic…every time I try to type in a response, I get sent to @kate-flournoy ‘s website… *blink* Don’t know why though…
Kate! Is this your way of marketing? XD-
@Dragon-snapper that’s… horrifying. I have no idea. 😛
-
Welp, it’s back to working now…perhaps it was just my computer…
@kate-flournoy @daeus-
Thank goodness. 😛
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hiya! Welcome to KP! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, a Dragon, the only one of my king. The snapping kind, that is. I melt chairs. 😀 Don’t ask…because I can’t remember how that came about.
Sketching! 😀 I love drawing as well–what’s your favorite thing to draw?
Have some pancakes.
🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj My favorites are the Wingfeather Saga, Night, and Princess Academy. I have also read the first Harry Potter book, and really can’t wait to read the second one. What is your favorite TV show?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus uh… this reminds me that I was going to set up a board for my blog articles and I… totally forgot… XD
Honestly, I’m not a Pinterest regular. I have two storyboards (and three others that I share with @Hope ) and that’s it. I’ve been slowly picking up on how others use it for promotional purposes, but so far I’ve mostly used it as a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! So glad you’re here! 😉
What are your favorite books?
I think you would like the Character Art Exchange topic! Artists come together and swap characters for each other to sketch.
Hey, @allison-grace!! 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Oh, hi! I was wondering when you would show up.
Well, here you are. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
What filmmaking do you dabble in (if you don’t mind me asking)? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @emily @catwing @dragon-snapper @whoever
I am back! Did you miss me? (JK) I’m writing 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
“The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.” – Albert Einstein
“Sometime they’ll give a war and nobody will come.” – Carl Sandburg
Gandalf: “Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”
B…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Nice scene! My attention was caught by the second paragraph. If you wrote a whole book like this, I wouldn’t be able to stop reading! Good job with Rufus’s character. I can’t quite figure out if Miss Blessing is nice and joyful or prim and polite from that snippet, but I suppose that’s the purpose of writing more.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY COOL. 😀 😀 I’ve heard of the BroAm, but I don’t know what it is. I like Burn, and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, because, let’s face it, who doesn’t like to cry over songs? XP Anyway, my favorite character is Eliza, and my favorite line is probably the one about writing like you’re running out of time,…[Read more]
- Load More
