@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking Hey, guys! Thanks to your prayers I am doing MUCH better…not vomiting anymore and my fever is gone. Thank you for praying!!!
@emily Thanks for praying. My cousin is healing and I think she is home now. Her mom (my cousin Ryan’s wife) actually just had her baby boy so if you could pray for them all that would…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing This is awesome! Can’t wait for Part 2. 🙂 🙂
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 That makes sense. Childhood memories make great usernames and passwords. 🙂
Yes, I am a musician. In fact, music is my major, so what used to be my hobby is now pretty much all I do. But I love it. I wanted a username that united the hobbies I’m passionate about (music and writing) with my spiritual passion– to allow Christ to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 YES!
And I agree, it’s probably at least the best Star Wars I’ve ever seen! (Then again I haven’t seen the other Star Wars movies in years)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooh, good question! Probably at least 50% of my reading and writing is sci-fi, and I have to say, there aren’t as many cliches as, say, fantasy (at least that I notice), because the whole idea of sci-fi is to come up with some crazy/unusual/futuristic/dystopian situation and use that as a major part of the story.
There remains d…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel The Last Jedi!
(Which, by the way, is the best movie ever.) 😛
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument A story behind my username? Well, yes, but it’s not a very interesting one. I used to play a game on the Internet that had a character called a Super Monkey, so I used that for my username. I guess it just stuck. 🙂 By the way, I take it from your username that you’re a musician? Maybe?
Yes, I totally agree with you on the boy at…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Good night none and all!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I’ll do that! I’ve never done a middle aged character before, though, so I’m warning you ahead of time that it might not be my best work *nervous grin*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye! @dekreel
*goes back to talking to a door* -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*laughs* @dekreel thank you.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Sure, that fine! 🙂
Ooh…. I can’t draw boys XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Read it! It’s cool!
I’m signing off now… Seeya 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj have you ever heard the soundtrack for the game “Planet Coaster?” It’s the best soundtrack EVER! It’s called You, Me & Gravity
Sorry, you were talking about soundtracks and I just had to mention this ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ooh, intriguing! Still my favorite line: “I can cut your cake into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths! I could even cut your pie into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths!”
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*nervous laughter* And tags…
@perfectfifths @ethryndal @daeus @kate-flournoy @epicaddie2
@aislinn-mollisong @daughteroftheking @dekreel @josiah-DeGraaf @ingridrd (No you are not the frog.)
Part one of my Kapeefer Literature. -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace I like horses.
TEA!!! Kay would like tea.
Maybe rock. She does like classical, but generally listens to upbeat stuff.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper The Doctor would rather go to a Christmas party
@perfectfifths Fight a witch that turns into a dragon
@catwing A dog
@emily Science… Technically she already does that a lot LOL
@allison-grace Tea
I really like this topic!
Would your character rather listen to classical music or rock music? The Doctor would rather lis…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
It has been done… @dekreel I added to the end. I created a new topic for it. *goes to write part two.*
- Load More

