@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I love English accents! And yeah, I have found myself speaking like that, too LOL
It’s… a secret project. For now, at least 😉
@rochellaine Cool! Unfortunately she looks nothing like that XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I really like Piper because it reminds me of Piper Laurie, who was really cute in the 1950s:

 However, if your character looks nothing like this, don’t worry, because she’s not that well known anymore, and I don’t think anyone would really connect the name. 🙂I like Peri a little, too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young @rochellaine @his-instrument
Which name do you guys like better: Peri, Phoebe, Piper, or Tegan?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Ayyy, I’m going to sign off now

Seeya later. Good luck on your writing! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Yes, it is 🙂 I have written a whopping 30 words so far today *bangs head on table*
Now I’m seeing what I can do with the KPA………….
Ooh, a Viking story! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Another question: Is it @graciegirl or @daughteroftheking who “waves maniacally?” Or both?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Hi!! Well we’ll go slowly together 😉
What are you working on? I’m trying to figure out my Dr Who novella
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @dragon-snapper @waterlily @whoever
I’m writing. Slowly…
-
Joy and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Greetings, @valtmy ! Welcome to the Kapeefer side! (Kapeefer is our unofficial nickname for ourselves, inspired by this video
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@aysia-serene Hello!! I didn’t wander far enough to see someone draw them. Oops!
Well, if you still want someone to draw them, I’ll draw them. Though if you don’t need me to, that okay
@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! I love drawing her freckles XD
@alia Thanks! Yes, I think I did well with her face 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I’ll figure out something like that XD
I suppose it is a cool last name! Except it can be a little confusing, since, y’know, we’re ALL writers LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! 😀
I like anime, too! although I haven’t seen very much XDÂ Have you heard of Studio Ghibli? Or Galaxy Express 999? I have also watched Polar Bear’s Cafe, Sherlock Hound, Tari Tari, and Usagi Drop
Do you have a favorite book and/or TV show? I like the Wingfeather Saga and Doctor Who
I’m s…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy You’re a world traveler! That’s cool. 😀 What were you studying in London?
What’s the story behind your username?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m stuck trying to find an analogy. I think I’ll sleep on it and see what I can come up with by morning. Nice chatting with you.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, well, I got the idea when my family toured Western America last August. I am planning on posting the beginning of it and a synopsis for critique soon – maybe tomorrow – so you’ll see what it’s like then. I am going to try to make the plot similar to one of the old Westerns, but since it is set in the modern day it’ll be a l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Finished my assignment. Now going to work on my Contemporary Western again.
Speaking of research, I just thought of something else I dislike about Austen. I have read that she actually had no idea what society life was like, since she was raised in a poor family, and her novels were basically fantasies about a life she had only h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Goodness, our posts are getting tangled up. I’m replying at the wrong times, since I can’t see your next post until I’ve posted. Let me fix that: Yes, I’m enjoying it. It’s very interesting.
There. If this gets posted before you post in reply to my last one, there should be no more tangles. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I figured out what to write, so now I’m just trying to put it on paper – um – on the computer screen. 🙂
Austen. I can tell in reading her books that she was a good author, but I didn’t really like them, either. I liked Emma okay when I read it about two years ago, but now that I think about it, I probably wouldn’t like it mu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice How silly of me. I forgot to answer your actual question. I’m studying Criminal Procedure, which we joke is “how to proceed as criminals” but is really how to proceed in things like searches, arrests, and criminal trials.
- Load More
