@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’d be weird if you saw them in passing somewhere but you had no idea. We should all go around wearing Kapeefer shirts all the time every day so we know if we see each other. That or we should always shout “Hi I’m a Kapeefer!” at everyone. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing HI!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I am outlining.
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice
@rochellaine At last.
No I didn’t write a book about a detective animal.
I have never even heard of HEAV.
It would be cool if we did know each other in real life.
(I thought I might have known @Ethryndal but when I asked my friend she said no. *shrug* ) -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Once again the felines have conquered new land. Marat, Meow. Victory.
As they say,
The world cats will rule,
But dogs just stay cool.
@jenwriter17 @ingridrd @notawriter @everyone Pretty… -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong When I read “to the fictional; you don’t have to do what your authors tell you to”
Story Thieves!!! Is that from one or two I can’t remember?
*is waiting to get book 4*
Did. You. Read. The. Acknowledgements?! You must!
The dedication of three is great too. 😛
‘Dedicated to authors the true villians of every story.
Change is…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
What have I just stumbled upon…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @aratrea @the-real-Kapeefer
This is why I am a Catwing. *smirks*@dekreel @rochellaine @daughterotheking @other-meme-makers
Muh! Ha! Ha! Ha!
*Hands out gingerbread men* *runs off*
[I know you are just being funny, not mean. Don’t worry……………………. *hides from all cameras*] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a slow section of the third novel in my trilogy, Sector One. This one is called Foundation.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper What are you working on?
@seekjustice Do you ever write anything besides the Stars Fill Infinity series(I don’t know if you have a series title)? If you do, you never talk about it, and if you don’t I’m extremely impressed because I can never work on less than three stories at once. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Wow! That is a schedule. 😀 Welcome!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice I’m here for about half an hour, then I’ll be gone for about half an hour, then I’ll probably be back for a couple of hours. See how well I know my schedule? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! 😀 Which first draft are you reading through?
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Although I write science fiction, a little piece of fantasy will always stay with me. I still write best while listening to celtic music.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @dekreel @seekjustice I haven’t been on here in a while… Let’s see what happens. 😀 Anyone writing with a dragon?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re not a bookworm when you look at your bookshelf, shrug and say “Meh.”
*does not hide in shame*
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ummm. I think @bluejay still owns that position. I guess we’re just all developing major immunities to ice cream and raspberries while she’s gone. 😉 @dekreel
@clairec This was really obscure, but Daeus nominated me the substitute doctor a while back. No one’s gotten sick… so.
And yeah. I miss Tessa too. 😀 (Wherever you are… here’s a smi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus/Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Haha!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Joktan is a really cool name! I’ve never thought of doing that – picking the name first, and then the character. It sounds like a fun way to mix up the monotony of plotting. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus BTW I am sorry if that GIF made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I’ll restrain myself from now on XD
@rochellaine I know! That was my reaction, too X/
@clairec @notawriter @graciegirl @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 Thank you all! 😀
Claire — Umm…. I’m going to see how comfortable Daeus is first… X)
- Load More
