@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD Yep. I am extremely determined. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing It’s so nice to find someone who believes that witchcraft is wrong!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, IÂ remember the war!
Well, at least that there was going to be a war. 😀
Do you remember my time travel book at all, or has it been too long? (It’s okay if you don’t, I’m just wondering.)
I’m here working on my western! @ariella-newheart Hi!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I do mostly fantasy too. This is fantasy (in my opinion) cause I’m making up the natives and their culture, beliefs, values, etc.. But, yes, this is more real world. The spiritual realm is the same as ours. And the natives do have witchcraft. But I am going to show that it is wrong, don’t worry. That is why the missionaries have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano You’re torturing me!!!!
They should make the giving of spoilers a violation of the forum rules. It causes too much trauma.
😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Looks much better now! The sentence you used as an explanation for Casse does it’s duty, but is a bit ungrammatical…And I missed one of the POV changes which can be fixed if you just change two words.
If you check the document one more time you’ll see a couple of new comments. Other than those, I think it’s great! Can’t wait to re…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Indeed it is.
Basically a missionary family flies to an island where the natives are a bit Roman-ish. I did base them off the Romans a bit. They don’t speak the same language and there’s a war starting. I plan on it being mostly from the natives POV, but also some from one of the missionaries teens, Vanessa -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Actually, after reading everyone else’s answers I want to clarify. I already have self-published seven books and am in the process of publishing another. I have very good reviews from several of the many purchasers of my first six books. (I’ve sold over a hundred books.) So, though as @clairec said, writing is more of a hobby for me th…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Because sometimes the crazy and weird ones are intresting and fun.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
*beep* public message for @audrey-Caylin
Catwing here.
I am going to change to Word Press. But not tonight. You can go ahead and drop me the good tutorials though. And any advice. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Indeed it is a writer’s corner. *is probably way too happy she isn’t the only one who made that typo in the title*
I’m working on Firebird.
*blows noiseous horn* @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @xonos-darkgrate @shannon @sam-kowal -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart you’re welcome. But I have to do something With the rock.
So… You’re a prankster?
Perhaps the last rock is The Rock (as from my story?) and it escapes sometimes? -
Catwing replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I am late… But I am here.
First. I haven’t really thought about impacting the culture a lot. Mostly just people’s lives.
Second. Yes, I do want to reach people. Make them think. Challenge them. Point them in the right direction (to Christ).Your last post does seem to sum it up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano OH NO!!!! I haven’t finished the last book yet!!! Is that a spoiler? *screams* *bursts into tears* What am I going to do if Edmund dies? Please tell me that doesn’t happen!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Ohh… Intriging.
@ariella-newheart Nice. Hmmm… She has the same name as you.
Did you draw her? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, @skredder I’ve made a few comments indicating where you changed POVs.
I have a couple more comments to make. One is that you usually capitalize “Prince” even when you’re not using it as a noun but as an adjective. The only time I’ve seen “prince” capitalized except as a name like “Prince John” is when the writer is speaking about the “…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yes, it works! I’ll make a few comments.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying! What time zone are you meaning when you say 5 pm?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-anson Wow! Those names are really cool! I especially like the names Laria and Efren.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 There are a lot of people here (including myself) who jump at the chance to beta-read. Part of that reason is we all love the chance to read a free story! 🙂
Since I rarely read fantasy and am quite uncomfortable with magic, I might instead just tag people to read your story, but you’ll definitely be able to find several willing…[Read more]
- Load More
