@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine working a bit on Catwing Christmas. Part 5.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Bye!
@jane-maree @catwing I’m going to disappear for a little while (15-30 min) right now, but then I’ll probably be back.
Catwing, are you working on Firebird? You said “stories.” Do you have other stories you are working on currently?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice good US-night/Ausie-afternoon. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jane-maree @seekjustice *flys in through the window* I am here working on my stories. 😀
and listening to Be Our Guest. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you draw this comic…

…I probably should have drawn them with armor… Meh. *shrug*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’d like to do that, but I’ve started so many topics in the last little while that it seems silly to start another one. 😀
@jane-maree Yup, I’m still here!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g *laughs* I like it. It is funny.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Yessss *high-sabers you*
I think Kylo just might be my new favorite villain…
Ahhhh, Porgs! <3
So did you have a favorite part? I like the Chewbacca and Porg scene XD
As for Leia… I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I have heard that she can’t use the force like Luke can, so I’m thinking maybe someone else saved her.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ditto on the third one. Then I read the prologue at the end of book three and the acknowledgement page. *shivers* It was slightly relieving. Slightly.
The beginning was creepy though. At least for a writer. 😛 (normal readers probably don’t get freaked out as much.) -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Since I’ve started making collages for my stories I’ve also been playing with making random collages that have nothing to do with anything I’m working on. I don’t actually plan on using those collages, so do you think anyone here would like to use them as story prompts?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Hmm…
- Characters. Anything and everything. I can’t seem to make an interesting character so save my life.
- Knowing when to quit a story. I tend to keep getting more ideas and prolonging the story.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reagan-ramm Ooh, good idea. I recently watched a few of your videos on facebook, and they’re great! 😀
- Focusing while I’m writing (not getting distracted w/ internet or other things)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s going okay. I have most of it planned out, but the writing of it is kind of slow.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on my his-fic short story again. 🙂 I hope I can finish it soon.
@jenwriter17 I think I’ll still be somewhere around in two or three hours.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hello, Hello Hello!
Editing again, you say?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying. Glad it’s not too serious.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on and off here for a little while, depending on what my family’s doing. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Well, I’m not totally sure. 😛
I can try to help though.
First of all, those themes do seem very interconnected and I believe they can all coexist at once. Humans are depraved so when they ask what gives them worth their fallen nature says it is their strength. In the search for strength, they become racist. I could see this all…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I’m so very glad to hear it. 💜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
