@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Well if you like dragons, you’ll like me. XD I am one. Call me Snapper. 😀
What’s your favorite instrument?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, tag me when you do come over and I’ll see if I can be here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooo! I’m writing in the middle of the day again, instead of in the middle of the night!
Anyone around?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’ll have you know I was racing to get that typed out before you posted and said all my stuff for me. XD
No, good points though. Maps are important… I have them… in my head… XD Allegorical and historical elements too. Oooh ooh, in fact @Joy, I actually have a cool thing for you. Four ‘pillars’ for you to figure out, that’ll give you…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, drat. Kate just stole my secret fire. 🙁
-
Daeus replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Fantasy, more than any other genre, is about the past, so the most important thing to nail down is the past history of your story world. Allegorical aspects are good to nail down early too if you want to have them. If you’re going to have magic, nail that down early. Oh, and nail down a map of all the lands included in your story, so you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Joy excellent question. Someday I want to write a book on worldbuilding, but I’ll try to refrain from dumping the entire tome off on you right here. XD
The first thing, I think, is to realize that worldbuilding is not so much a list of facts about where your story takes place as it is a key— like the key on a map— to discovering why your…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Ha! I’m reading The Green Ember Series right now too. Andrew Peterson’s great, though I have to sheepishly admit I haven’t read Dekker yet.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😂 Hahahaha! Thank you muchly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, that’s really cute!
When I first saw the line “This Narwhal was Ish” I thought it meant that he was so-so, because “ish” is what we put on the ends of the words when we mean “not really, but kind of.” Then I realized it was his name, and it became even funnier! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bows*
@kaya-young Thanks! I just copy and paste pictures into PowerPoint so that I can have all of the collages in one place. I usually just find pictures on Pinterest and sometimes just Google. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks for tagging me!!! 🙂 🙂 Here’s the best I got:
A Narwhal Fight
There once was a Narwhal called Lou,
who was proud as a dolphin, it’s true.
He owned a small ball
that would bounce up and fall
back into the ocean so blue.
There was also a young Narwhal that,
liked playing where Lou often sat.
This Narwhal was I…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! *cake and ice cream everywhere*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Ah, so you know your MBTI type? You’re going to fit right in. 😉 What do you like to draw?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Besides Lewis and Tolkien, what other writers inspire you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello! And welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I have a million unfinished stories too… 🙂
You’re writing fantasy right now, do you write any other genres?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oo, I like that one a lot!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okey dokey, when I know what’s going on, I’ll be able to look into medicine more. Thank you!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *laughing so crazy it’s obvious I offended my sanity and it went off in a huff*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay! I asked my brother this morning what he thought of Chain of Command, and he said
“There…are…FOUR…LIGHTS!!!!!!”
😀 😀 😀 He actually said that, and then told me to write it exactly like that when I replied to you.
When I asked him what he actually thought of it he said that he likes it and it’s considered one of the really…[Read more]
- Load More

THANKS!!!! *adds confetti to everything*