-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you!!!!! Yes!! Nice meeting you also!!!!! Of course! Here’s the link to my blog https://www.teenwritersnook.com
-
Issabelle Perry and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry started the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone!!!!! I’m Issabelle!! I’m SUPER HAPPY to be joining the Kingdom!! I know I’m gonna LOVE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, a bit about me! I’m a teen writer (obviously). I mainly wanna write in the YA fantasy genre! My current WIP is a contemporary retelling of Aladdin which I have already completed my first couple of drafts and am looking…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Another.
How did the rock climber end his chapter?
With a cliffhanger!
Heh.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
What does Stephen King eat when he wants a cheesy snack?
…
…
…
…
A Cheez-IT
…
Okay, I’ll see myself out now.
Write your cheesy writerly jokes below.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic What is your Dream Writing Spot? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
I would like to write somewhere deep and dark. Like a deep and dark cave. Why? ‘Cause I feel ALIVE down here.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Percy Jackson’s got nothin’ on Shrek.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Butterscotch blondies? Okay, I’ll take one of those. *joins the outstretched hands* Do you happen to have any chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies? I really could go for one of those right now. Not being ungrateful or anything. Just sayin’. No, don’t look so offended! I love your butterscotch blondies. They’re great. I just… like…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Nothing much, just spying on Leon Fleming.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Shrek
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
Alright! What’s been going on with the language? Did I miss anything? Anything I can do to help? I’m tired of speaking English. 🙁
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Ideas, Cherry Soda Bottles, and Time Warping Inspiration, ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
Okay, what about this? The main character creates two different universes. In one universe, the love interest helps him become a better person. In the other one, the love interest dies, and then he just continues down a downward spiral into evilness. Evil James goes to the other parallel universe and commits a crime (preferably a…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@michelle
WRONG The correct answer is Shrek 3!
<p style=”direction: ltr;”>😐</p> -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
What’s up?
Welcome to the forum.
In your opinion, which one is better? How to Train Your Dragon or Toy Story?
(There is a correct answer so choose wisely)
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Hmmm good to know ill look into them -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I haven’t actually watched many just pokemon and death note but right now I’m watching Full Metal Alchemist.Have any recommendations?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I don’t really have a specific style of art, but I mostly draw characters from anime or just copy someone else’s art.YES, I LOVE SMASH BROS!
I also enjoy Zelda Breath Of The Wild and Pokemon.
hmmm, this really out of character for me Mabey I should stop…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I’m liking the amount of martial artists around here.And I’m a guy, btw.
I think a few other people were confused too.
Oh no. O_0
- Load More
