@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Joy replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yyyyesssss… But they’re both technically symbolic objects that represent something. How does one tell the difference?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting super cool! Thanks for tagging me @Daeus.
The primary reason I use notebooks is so I can have something to jot notes in when I’m not at my computer, but this looks like an awesome program for organizing stuff, which I need lots of help with, 😛 so I’m going to check it out!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine You could do a smaller thing for the Keeper’s Corner if you didn’t want to do a full-size article 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Sort of. I basically took all of your advice and binge-fixed my book. XD So although I didn’t rewrite it, it has drastically improved.
*nods elvishly* I am forever in your debt.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, cool. Did you rewrite it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I’m not sure what type of advice you’re looking for, so I’m going to dump it here. 😛
If you can make a way for people to follow you, do so. That will help so that people come back to your blog. And make the follow button easy to find. I doesn’t like it when I can’t find the follow button on blogs. Dragon Snapper no like. 😛
But…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I actually had no idea that you were talking about “thees and thous…”
HAHAHA! Well tell your brother that I appreciate it. X’D I was watching it on a TV channel, so I really had no choice whether I was getting a good one or not. But I’ll take note! XD
*high fives your brother because he also likes Data* X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I hath returned!!
Rochellaine — I watched the TNG episode “Schisms,” the fifth episode of the sixth season. It was pretty good! I liked it. My favorite part was undoubtedly Data’s poetry. It was SO FUNNY! XD XD XDÂ Have you seen that episode? He did this poem about his cat, Spot. X’D HAHAHAA ohh it was hi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m going to watch Star Trek now
@rochellaine I’ll tell you about it the next time I run into you 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @waterlily @anyone
I’m going to see if I can write (Rochellaine — before TNG comes on TV ;D)
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @kapeefers

In honor of @dragon-snapper‘s book which I have just finished beta-reading
#SectorOneInsurrection
I almost never use hashtags. THAT’S HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS, KAPEEFERS.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Haha! My phone is like that! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *geeks out at the sight of salute emoji* 83
-
Joy started the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Greetings, my fellow Kapeefers! I have two questions:
- What exactly is a motif? And what is the difference between a motif and a theme or symbol?
- What is the difference between a symbol and an archetype?
@princessfoo @jane-maree @daeus @sam-kowal @rochellaine @skredder @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I haven’t watched TNG yet. I might watch it tonight if I’m not busy 😀
@daughteroftheking Which is your favorite series? Mine is TOS. Favorite character? Mine is Spock 😎 *wishes there was an emoji for the Vulcan salute*
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I am actually planning on making a whole series of holiday-themed KPAs. So if you aren’t in this one, then you will undoubtedly be in another one!
But you did originally sign up for it, if that’s what you mean! You were the first one, in fact…
The one I’m doing right now is Easter-themed
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Annnd, signing off. I need to get to bed *sigh*
858 words today! Whooop
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *backs off* Ah, heheh… Yeah, silly thing really…
Yeah, sorry, I’ve never heard of him. *scratches head* But Jeff Spencer sounds a little familiar…
- Load More
