@raxforge
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
If you want to set something up on Slack go ahead.
@theducktator @keilah-h @rae @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @rax-forge
I’ve started making a battle plan for a new website. For now, I will build a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle Email seems like a solid option until a new site gets put up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yeah I am apposed, so I guess I could just drop off KP, or stay behind and use it with whoever else stays. I don’t do any sort of messaging apps, and I saw a convo about discord…. no way.
But yeah, if everyone else wants to, no need to worry about me, I guess I can just email with a few of y’all and maybe hang around the old KP…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Okay yeah, I was pretty sure it came right after, but I wasn’t sure if there was a another time jump. Yeah, I like Duncan better at this stage, especially in contrast with Angus. They make a good team. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
There is no way my parents would let me have discord.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yup, that makes sense. For you and others who also would rather avoid Discord, I think it would be wise if we picked something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint I’ve heard horror stories from my friends about their Discords getting hacked, but the thing for me is more just not having the temptation to join certain servers. I’ve been invited to Discord servers for animators or artists before, but I can’t be completely sure of the content that’s on them, so I’d rather just abstain…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
I almost feel like the series got better as it went, like Bond got to know the characters a bit more.
Yes, it does feel like that.
Is Duncan married in King’s Arrow?
Yes. And he has an 8-year-old son. I think Rebel’s Keep takes place immediately after King’s Arrow.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Fair enough
Where Discord is more aimed at games as a place to hang out, it apprease Slack is more business-oriented. I am not sure what your reasons for avoiding Discord would be, but I feel we should be less likely to encounter them in Slack.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Ooo cool! Yes! Angus is my favorite character… though I also LOVE Jamie. Rebel’s Keep may be my favorite, (the third one). In fact, I think it is. But there are some pretty amazing scenes in King’s Aarow. Especially the ones you mentioned.
I almost feel like the series got better as it went, like Bond got to know the…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
One more reason in favour of a Messaging App, if those of us who are in charge get too busy, it is easier to pass down, and the whole thing won’t start to fall apart.
Another messaging app we could use: Signal. Since COVID-19, this has been the trusted messaging app in my church due to being secure and encrypted. However, it does have even less…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
I’ve read King’s Arrow now!
I liked this one a lot more than the last one. Angus was a much more relatable and interesting character to me than Duncan. Like him, I am more divided and thoughtful, unlike Duncan’s more straightforward approach to things. Angus also had a lot more interests that came to play in the story (chess,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yeah, I’ve said this repeatedly but I’d rather stay far away from Discord, for more than a few reasons. I’ve heard Slack is ok but it’d be terrible for roleplays due to how it’s structured.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Linus, do you still think creating a website is the best option, considering other applications like Slack and Discord? (I’m sorry, I can’t remember what we decided about that.)
Discord and Slack are other possibilities. However, creating a website would allow me to add more order than a Discord server would allow. We hav…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@loopylin that’s awesome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Poor thing!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@grcr just the “party” part, or the big adventure thing that died halfway through and switched back to a party too?
the adventure part was so fun
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you’re not a part of this one but I was reading through it and was like “hmmm, maybe I should save this one.”
if only because I’m having fun re-reading what I wrote for my characters lol
- Load More
