@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m trying to tell if you’re implying that Lois followed Fel into the labyrinth…
I don’t expect you to have read this rp. But if you have, that’s funny to me. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin lollllll
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
The bowling meme is me. All of these are good and there’s not much I can say in defense of my writerly flaws.
Oh also the last one. That’s me, too. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I was able to get to the website page but in an odd roundabout way, because there was some sort of firewall I had to get around. I tried tagging him on here. Your comment is there, but it sure didn’t tag me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Reagan! Hope you get this!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
ahh this is the best!!
And I love the chocolate thing!!!! I think I lean most toward Onnendel. The others may keep their nuts and peanut butter. Yick.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m so glad she’s doing better! I’ll keep praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
You seem to have done a lot of planning for Project Inky recently and I am proud of you. *Hands you a jar of chocolates*
What about this last week? Any other developments?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhh that makes sense.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
The second edition will also be much more distinct from LotR in its worldbuilding, just to make the situation a little less copywriter infringing.
Not that we plan to publish this, but if we ever did we would want to be legal…XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
also this story is peak so far
the one thing that confuses me though is the mentions of Orcs, and Gondor; I’m sorry if I asked this a bunch of times before, because I’m sure I did, but is the story our authoress/main character gets swallowed by a fan fiction or no?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon your combination of “ ‘ere ya go” and “y’all” made me read your statement half in a British/Australian accent and half in an American one and it was SO WEIRD lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
We can fool people into thinking we’re super creative.
True, very true.
Been venom is often used to treat joint inflamation. Not sure exactly how it works, but my grandfather uses it and apparently it works? His is in a gell form he rubs on the achy joint.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
- Load More

