@rae
Active 16 hours, 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi!! Sorry, I would’ve gotten to this earlier, I just didn’t even see it. Do you know how to tag people already or did you just not know who to tag?
It seems interesting so far! I think the biggest thing I noticed was that your paragraphs are really long — I think it would be easier to read if you split the paragraphs up, but that’s sort…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Actually, I don’t think those questions have been asked before. Congrats!
Sweet. 😎 *high-fives myself*
Who is your favorite character to write and why? Nahim Alfred Nayhelm, last of his family-clan. I know him as well as if he were my sibling (except whether he would like vanilla or chocolate ice cream, as far as I know, he’s never had it.…
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 2 years, 12 months ago
@rae
Why, thank you!!! Do you like Lord of the Rings?
I love your pfp too! Horses are amazinggggg -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Thank you so much!
Also, art questions tend to illicit a information dump from me… lol you asked for it.
I think the most important part of the detailing is knowing where to put the highlights and shadows. Most hair, especially if it’s messy like his, has a shadow under each section of hair. The section of hair also has shadows and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Woah! that’s cool!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh, and there’s an art section too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay. There is a characters section on the forum, so you could probably go in there and create a new thread. For advice, you would go to either ‘general writing discussions’ or if it’s something more specific, a section like ‘plotting.’ In either of those sections, there will probably already be a forum dedicated to that topic, but if not, y…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and 3D…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
That does answer my question! I like the sound of your wip!
And yes, totally just join any topic! If you see a rp you want to join, all you have to do is go to the first page of the topic, read the rules, and then introduce your character with a description and short backstory. Some role-plays allow multiple characters, some just one.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
It depends on what you’re going to post. If you want to share and/or get feedback on a project, you could create a new thread in either ‘general writing discussions’ or ‘critiques.’ Otherwise, if you have a specific question, there might already be a thread dedicated to that topic. What is it you want to post? I can probably point you to th…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
So you’re a LOTR fan? XD
I have watched the movies… truthfully fantasy isn’t my favorite and I really didn’t get into them, but I have no problem with them either
ooh that WIP sounds interesting, have you read Wars of Realms by Chuck Black? I’ve read the first one and made it halfway through the second, but I really like them
Never…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
So cool! I’m a homeschooled freshman as well!
Horses are awesome! I used to love them when I was younger, but not as much anymore. I have a friend who is really into horses and riding, so I hea…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
What inspires my writing? many things. A Trail ride on horseback makes me think of a calming scene in fantasy with elves and such if it is a beautiful fall day like it was today, actually. For my current bok, my emotions and what my heart says. Often I pour out my heart in my writing, twisting it as the word touch the page to fit my MC and so…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, there are the nagas who have a great skill with knives and a whole bunch of other stuff, but I zoned out at that pint of his explanation. The Metamorphs (I named them) who are shape-shifting metal aliens. The Dragons (no idea if they have another name yet) like half human and half dragon. Oh and homosupero, basically the superhero part.…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
That’s all very cool!
Have you heard of the author Brandon Sanderson? Several people on KP, including me, are fans of his. He and Tolkien are the main inspirations on my writing, and based on your universe, it sounds like you might enjoy his Cosmere stories. Basically, he has a bunch of different stories set on a bunch of different p…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
The Wond Galaxy is my own, though some of the inhabitants and ideas are C’s. C rules the Universe with his fettoians who are basically superheroes with armor and tech and anything ‘cool’ C can think of. He will never write a book unless his personality changes drastically. If he did, you could be sure it would be the best story idea but most…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I also love softball, exercising, archery, and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl. I write dystopian and contemporary and also fanfics
and truthfully I’ve been falling behind on introducing myself (I’m friendly I promise XD)
and now s…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
So I just read it, and I’m wondering about some similar things. So is this universe set in the future of our universe, because you used Immanuel’s name, suggesting this is Christianity specifically. Or is it just a filler name like you alluded to earlier, and this is an entirely separate universe?
It’s funny, the brother sister…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, but what I’m mainly wondering is are you going to have stories set on other planets?
My sister and I have a fantasy universe called Celestiar, which has twelve planets of significance, and our basic plan is to have a series (or multiple) set on each planet and eventually build up to a story spanning multiple planets.
So I’m bas…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
I haven’t read it yet, but this world sounds cool. If there’s space travel, are there other inhabited planets with their own stories, or are all of the stories going to be on just one?
- Load More

Do I love lotr? They are my favorite movies and books! Tolkien is my favorite author! I literally did not like books until I read The Hobbit, and I only read that cuz my big brother kept talking about it. Since then, I watched the movies over and over again, plus read the books twice. After I finish school assigned reading, I plan to read them again.
@rae
YUS GIRL!!! *high five*
I’ve only read the books once, but rn I’m working through Lotr a second time. Buuuut, I’ve seen the movies like 8 times. 😂
Do you like books or movies better? And do you like the hobbit or lord of the rings?
I like the books, cuz I appreciate good writing and that was the first book that I cried over only two words, “Aragorn dies” and I’ve never had another book do that to me. I’ve cried over those words twice!
Lord of the Rings, it captures me and Strider was like a game changer for me. i loved his mysterious personality at first.
Awww! 😭 So like the part where it says Aragorn dies of old age?
YES!!! I love Aragorn/Strider!!! Some of my fam thinks he’s weird but he’s my favorite Lotr character, besides Sam ofc.