@rae
Active 14 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe @rae should do it? The queen is sort of her character, and I have no idea how the queen should react to Ottoline—she seemed pretty mad when Ottoline shot at her.
This might be a good opportunity to transition to the dinner.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @rae
Meanwhile….
Kari
“Well, this is fantastic.” Kari laughed sarcastically. Things kept getting crazier, but she knew she couldn’t lose her mind or they were doomed. Maybe she had already lost it, but in all cases, she needed to think rationally. “We all stumble…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not used to doing conversations in RPs. I also didn’t know if she’d actually stop screaming lol.
haha!
@highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello
Ottoline
“Hey!” she flinched as he stood over her and yelled. He was mad, she was doomed, he was going to beat her and call her names…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @grcr @anyoneimissed
Quick question: how many of the characters have experience in warfare? So far I think I counted Ottoline, Ellis, Nayhim… and I think there were others but I don’t remember who. That might be important to know exactly who has experience and who doesn’t. Kari has no experience btw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello
Ottoline
Ottoline took one look at the enraged Queen, and decided she didn’t want to stick around.
She fitted her bow and quiver over her back and ran.
Her heart skipped a beat when she heard footsteps running after her.
No, no no no no! Panic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Lane
Lane jumped as an arrow flew towards the queen. He closed his eyes as a blast of light suddenly shattered the arrow and the broken bits fell.
“Goodie-goodness.” Flaz jumped onto the ground and flattened himself, “The dragons…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That makes sense to me. Yeah, that would work.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello
Ottoline
I’m not going back.
Her heart fluttered as she beheld the majestic figure in the doorway. She was beautiful, but terrifying. Like Selena. Chills went up and down her spine. I’m not going back. It reminded her of too much…”Please, no!” she wh…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
(I feel like I’m missing someone)
What do you think the quest should be? We have two ideas so far:
They have to retrieve some sort of “life source” from the dragons to restore Lillen.
or
They have to journey to kill some specific dragons.
Also feel free to throw out suggestions.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Lane
“Three answers are all I have for you, Young Master. One, you have the strength to fight, unlike my people. Two, there are ones among you who can train you, and weapons, I could fashion any piece out of nature. Three, fear and w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae Thanks!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay! Yeah I won’t be too much help with my indecisiveness 😅
Should we just wait and see what @lightoverdarkness6 and @rae say?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No I’m just throwing things out there. Whatever you want to do.
And the voice(s) could even be @rae’s charrie if she joins?
Yeah that works : )
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine! Do expect some cockyness from kaine though 😝
It might be a bit till I can get back to yall, looks like I have some catching up to do here… and on schoolwork ;(
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @jonas @rae trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @everyone!
I’m not really sure what going on so I wrote a real short scene 🙂 Can someone let me know what the characters are going to do and who joined recently and where their characters are?😄
Hugo-=-=-=-=-=
Hugo nearly fell off the couch…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @mineralizedwritings @jonas @grcr @acancello
Okay, so much has happened!!!
why do you guys always have the fun conversations without meeee?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I will add something later today… I have a full schedule this week so I’m going to try to keep up as much as I can, but if I’m not involved just keep dragging Kari along lol.
But yes, I think they need to discuss how they’re going to work together to accomplish this quest, since some are experienced and others aren’t.
- Load More
