@rae
Active 13 hours, 23 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer @grcr @rae
Ok I have no idea who’s where and I’m a little late, the last part of my rp is at the feast though. If you own one of the characters I interacted with and they aren’t at the feast yet, you can disregard it until they get there 🙂
@freedomwriter76 (Tagging you…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
Ellis looked around as a strange voice spoke. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Zahlin’s sword. Talking swords weren’t common, but they did exist, as Ellis knew perfectly well. Could Zahlin have one? Where did he get it?
That question could wait. Ellis opted to ignore the talking sword. It usually wasn’t a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“I don’t think so,” Ellis said from behind.
Nahim gripped the Sword by the blade and pushed it out. “Peace?” He removed his helmet.
“Peace.” Zahlin sheathed his Sword and stepped back. He turned to Ellis, who still had his sword out. “You can put that away.” He said, “I’m not going to stab you in the back.”
A pause.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think he wants do duel anyone, lol! (Although if they get on his nerves as much as most people have, he might.) He mainly wants to see if anyone else is willing to be allies. He hasn’t had brilliant success with that so far, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, Ellis is going to want to get some answers about what Zahlin is up to. Depending on what is, he’ll either want to help, go back to the feast, or (probably not) fight him again. So we need to wait for @highscribeofaetherium.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“Stop or you die.”
Zahlin spun around. Nahim had something small and dark leveled against his head. Zahlin glared at him contemptuously before snapping his Sword back in its sheathe. Nahim visibly relaxed slightly.
Zahlin whipped his Sword out. Knocking Nahim’s hand down with the flat of the blade, he slid the blade into a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uh oh, look at @highscribeofaetherium ‘s signature…That doesn’t bode well. 👀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t have a problem with it. I’ve been assuming that Ellis and Zahlin are probably similar in skill. And Nahim has better weapons, so this works for me.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did Nahim get his gun out?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @anyone-else-that-I-missed
Ok, so I really want to RP for Amir or Hedieh today, but it looks like a lot has happened. 😂 Can someone catch me up on what’s going on? All I know is that they were transported to a different world and a queen wants them to f…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Aaaaa sorry I’m so behind on reading this! I’m still on chapter two. I’m the kind of person who generally either reads an entire book within a day, or chips away at it for months. No in between.
But anyway, I’ll try to read some more tonight.
Now the question is, at what point do like Nahim that if he died, would you feel any emotion for…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
“I want this to be a fair fight,” the sword guy said, “Apologies for manhandling your blade, I’m not exactly allowed to touch it.”
“This isn’t going to be a fair fight!” shouted Ellis, scooping Conviction off the ground, “it’s two against one! You’re making a big mistake if you underestimate your opponents…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae
*me in the background watching from the shadows*
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
- Load More
