@rae
Active 11 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. Yeah, she comes across almost as a psychopath some of the time, but in her POVs, we see that’s she does have some misgivings about what she’s doing, and we see her reasons for doing it. I’m not sure if many of the characters will ever understand or sympathize with her though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think that the characters should be able to survive, unless they’re fighting an entire army of dragons or something, lol. They have multiple weapons that should be able to kill dragons fairly effectively, so if things get too serious, we can sort of cheat them out, I guess? I don’t think having soldiers would be very good solution, because…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes. She mainly strikes me as being naive and not particularly considerate of others. I’ve been wondering if you intended to portray her in such a negative light or not. She definitely turned into a very interesting character.
Ellis
Ellis couldn’t tell whether this guy was joking or not. He didn’t no what else to say, so he said…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😂 lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also the question has been asked if there are other people there besides our characters, Idk. You guys can decide if you want to RP with random ppl in the background.
I’m good with whatever…
One last thing, after my last post with her, do you guys have at least some sympathy for the Queen? I mean, she’s trying to hold a kingdom together…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, so will there be “NPCs” on the journey? That seems like that would be a bit awkward, but if other people want that, I’m fine. I thought that the people of Lillen weren’t well trained though. I was thinking it would be fun if the characters who know how to fight had to train the others, but whatever.
I’ve been imagining random other…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, sound good!! 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’d say give the characters some more time. Only a few of us have done any RPing since h th du started the feast.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s such a cool concept!!
Nice topic! Thanks for making it! I’ll maybe share some of my stuff sometime, Idk.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
This is actually one of my weak points. The majority of my characters I have developed are more snapshot moments of what I think are the most interesting aspects of what and who they are. So this is something I’m trying to work on, and I’m trying to implement in Lucid Wraith. Tailen’s childhood in little snippets after each chapter. My hope…[Read more]
-
hanako replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. posted a new activity comment 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae The Mandalorians are so cool, aren’t they? I’m a bit partial to the clones, the way they were portrayed in the animated TV shows (Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch), but I can agree the Mandalorians are an awesome group, both in their show and all the others.
It’s also really cool that they inspired your own people group! -
hanako replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
oooh!! I like it! You write nice descriptions. 🙂
-
hanako replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay. Thanks.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo! 😃 This is a good idea! *searches computer for every MC back story I’ve ever written*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Most likely a culture who doesn’t fight, isn’t going to have an armory.
Hmm… didn’t think about that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Probably? Just don’t expect her to be totally comfortable XD
Any men with weapons scare her, unless she trusts them completely (obviously). But she’ll probably realize soon that no one’s going to hurt her.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
When she saw Ellis talking to him, she thought “of course they’d be hanging out” or something like that, so I don’t think she likes him, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She would probably be really scared of him still, until he proves himself to be trustworthy. With being kidnapped and all, she doesn’t feel safe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
”This queen is a murderer,” declared Nahim.
Ellis looked up. “Not yet she’s not,” he said, “And I’d rather it stay that way. You’re right. We keep trying. Have you talked to any of these people before? We need to see who’s willing to work with us.”
- Load More
