@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Do we have a storyline or plot that I haven’t been made aware of……….?
I believe Jonas has an idea for the storyline and he’ll sort of guide the RP along? I think he’ll explain more when we start.
You can introduce your character now.
Your drawings are really good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, if the others are wanting to draw something this time. You can tag them and ask.
Or I can….
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium
Are any of y’all in interested in extending the deadline, or are you just not going to be doing this character at all?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
lol. Thanks. I should read the entirety of a post thread before joining in. XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @anyone @everyone @idk
I completely forgot, I’m sorry 🙁
It’s ok! 😊
…
We could just extend the deadline a little longer if needed… right?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
At this point, all but five of the people that I have on my list of interested in this RP have chosen at least one character, so it seems like we should be able to start soon. Would everyone be good with me kicking things off tomorrow morning? That gives everyone who hasn’t picked their characters yet the rest of the day to decide (and it’s also…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae, your signature, lol, now I’m hungry again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d like to see the drawings!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae That was amazing. Whatever song you were writing for them, I’d love to see it if you ever finish it.
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Huntress
Whoa.
That was different.
The holographic instrument Silvanis played reminded me of a piano, and Fairy was holding something like a violin but with vines for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh.
Well……..
It’s not much of a challenge without other contestants………
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin
Any of y’all planning on doing this one?
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ahem! Did you forget I was in the Character Party RP?
Lol I had like twelve!
I wasn’t counting any of the Lillening characters. Under the definitions of this RP, they qualify as NPCs, which I noted will not count towards character limit. Other than them, I think you only had about four.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I love these character boards!!
I still have to get caught up reading your story…..I stopped at like chapter 3 or something and never picked it back up.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It is here!!!!
(And, yes, I know I said it would be Nov 1. The reason for the swift delivery is that I realized that it makes more sense for me to plan a little bit ahead, but not plan everything up front. Otherwise, the plan would be too easily derailed by unplanned events.)
Anyway…
INTRO
The premise of this RP is…
Your characters h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE THEM
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
But you said good, not masterpiece.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s so dramatic. I love it.
- Load More

Lol!