@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Welp… I wrote a short story! XD
If you have the time, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it before I show it to friends and family. (It’s kinda long, I apologize, lol. It’s under 11k.)
Tagging some folks just in case you’re interested, but don’t feel obligated to read it. :))
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 [Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Mmmmm… cookies
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae …my four snowballs are coming at ya’… ❄️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
No I am immediately suspicious of his Master.
Good scene! I like it!
Go ahead.
Just see what happens to you if you do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it, but I’m confused about her age. She acts about five. Maybe eight if you want to stretch it. But I thought you said she was a teen. If she is, (why does she have such childish dialogue) and how is she hugging Baron around the legs? is he a giant?
Other then that, I really liked it! It’s a very sweet scene.
-
Keilah H. posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @esther-c @grcr @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal
(I hope all the tags work, if it worked for you but not someone else then please tag them)I’ll be on a trip this weekend and won’t have internest, so I won’t be able to reply to anyone on KP…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
Your tag is easy to remember
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
”I’m gonna hit RAE!!!” 😁 That’s it
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae x5 ❄️ Heheheh
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @rae @ellette-giselle
OMCCCC
I’m so sorryyyy I totally forgot about this!
Ahhh
Ruth, you can totally RP first!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you for snowballing me and sorry if I missed one of you! (And sorry it took so long for me to reply 😭😭) Finally getting around to this… lol. @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper
Little bit more than 500 words but I had to finish the scene : )
Oh, and you probably know Liz as Liv (The scientist from my wip OLH) I had to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@calyhuge x3 💨⚪️ @ellette-giselle x4 💨⚪️ @rae x2 💨⚪️
hehehe
@whalekeeper you can throw the other five
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok. Here is 100 words exactly. Only 50 more to go! Beware.
There was something mysterious about the Grey Wood. Viktor tugged a fern straight and watched it spring back into a tight curl the moment he released it. The undergrowth was deep enough to hide anything. Animals, people, or castles.
Nadian’s shriek echoed behind him. Vi…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Eeeeek! I’ve got to catch up on my snowballs! I currently have 5!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae YAY!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Rooftop gang
“Stay down you dirty bird,” Ben said as the last guard fell to the ground. He looked around, “Where did Felic… oh, whatever her name is go?”
“I don’t know,” Flare was panting, “I told them that they should leave to keep the kid safe.”
Ben nodded, “Makes sense. Should we try to find her?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 Made a few character memes, I haven’t done this in a long time.

- Load More

No problem! Have fun!
Thank you!!
Have fun on your trip!! 🤗
Thanks!
👍😀
Alrighty! Have a great trip! 😄
Okay. Thx for letting us know.
Hope you have a wonderful trip!
You’re welcome!
Ok, hope have a good time!
Thank you!
Have fun on your trip!
Have fun!