@rae
Active 17 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae haha
I haven’t had to banish a character to being forgotten since I was like 13 and I might have lost the courage to do it now.
Crosshair, Hunter, Tech and the rest might not be the stars of any of my current works but they know they’re safe. They also know their limits though–five years keeping them has done its work.
Sniper…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @stephie @rae @ellette-giselle @theducktator
lolll this marrying conversation is so weird
I got it into my head pretty early on that it made no sense to marry my relatives. I don’t even think it was on purpose, I think my parents mentioned “you can’t marry your brother or cousins” once and my logical brain was like “oh, okay.” and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle lol
I end up deleting a lot of my search history but if I kept it I’d have some weird stuff too
oh also RAE THAT DRAWING IS AMAZING DON’T LET ANYONE SAY IT’S NOT
listen girl, I like to consider myself good at drawing, but I’m terrible at posing characters. You being able to do that puts you a step above…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*high-fives* We make the best team to make @rae share her art, lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!! Did you hear that @ellette-giselle ?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh for goodness sakes it is great! Just because my hair is different doesn’t make it a bad drawing.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I agree, most, 99%, is really good. And I think she should post more… @rae
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…………Concern has arisen……….but I’m sure everything is fiiiiiine…….right?
LOL, fitting to this conversation
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw that is so funny! I love that!
Yesss!!! Little kids wanting to marry people is so funny! When my little brother was four he was going to marry mom and build her a colorful house. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @theshadow @koshka @ellette-giselle
Eeehhh Barnes scene. Very short, here it is.
Lucille headed out to the school grounds, her tin box banging against her side. No one else sat in these eastern bleachers. The rest of the class must have left already, impatient to move forward.
The young girl sat down. She clenched her fists, and…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Gonna be brave this time and actually tag people. *sweats nervously*
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyone
I painted this with @ava-blue a couple days ago :] (She did the head and I did the tail)

-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I avoid doing it in front of my parents because…well, they think I’m crazy already.
And Andrew gets slightly worried that I’m mixing fiction and reality together.
Lol.
It’s a lot of fun! Just sometimes it gets a little weird…and some people might think that you’ve lost your marbles
Well, writers are insane anyway XD.
-
freedom posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @liberty @smiley @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @theducktator @grcr Thank y’all so much😭😭💜
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @literallyanyonedontbeshy
Hey guys, I’m kind of excited! I have a study connected to my bedroom (it’s one of the reasons my dad noticed the house on the market, because I mentioned the pretty built-in desk). I have cleaned the room and I am currently finding decor.
Does…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They’re pretty good conversationalists.😂
- Load More

I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE COVER!!!
GIRL!!!!
yessss the cover is awesome.
You’re so welcome!!!!!