@rae
Active 14 hours, 51 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon and maybe @theducktator
Marcel
“And Marcel! You’re team captain two.”
Marcel stood in a corner, only half focused as he practiced spinning pencils in both hands. He looked up, suddenly aware of everyone looking at him. Some of the guys around him laughed and pushed him forward by the shoulders.
“How does that so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
@rae thank you! I had fun with the pose
Aw, he’s cute! I love the fluffy hair so much <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I should not be laughing this much at Rory’s skewed view of the world, but this interaction is hilarious to me lol
Dante
Dante stared at him. “…No, I don’t know. What kind of horror show of a hospital have you been to?” He shook his head. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I’m not leaving this building. The guy who did this is still out…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@theducktator If they’re in high school, they’re in PE right now, getting ready to play dodgeball
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lois
Lois fished in his pocket for his key as he stood in front of his new room. The bedroom door was made from dark wood and had a brass handle and knocker. Both the door and the brass fixings had a few simple designs on them, the knocker being the most complicated. It was in the shape of a small bird, so that it looked like it was pecking at…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Yessss, the cringe 😭 It’s such a genuine mixture of appreciation for your past self but also disgust. I can’t believe I wrote some of the things on here.
like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
Same. Normally I don’t much. But I’m on break now and I decided to spend my time writing, so guess what? 😂 I’m back to c…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel has ornithophobia now. I’m making this so hard for him
Lucille
The crow dodged sharply to the side and Lucy yelped. A rock flew through the air and missed the crow’s head by inches. The Protector was already running after them and aiming another rock. The crows cackled in response.
Lucy desperately kicked her legs. She could unb…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months ago
Thank you everyone 💜💜💜
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
omc like when we were doing the Character Party RP…that was insane, like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
ik what you mean…writing’s been hard for me lately :/and I’ve been busy too!
i love pulling up old discussions and reminiscing old times…not to mention making my…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
*creeps in after months of absence* I think I lost my characters…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
rory
“Because they do that if it will take too long to save you… or if you’ll have the scars in a visible place… you know.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Seriously… I used to be on here all the time, but between school, dance, and now a job, it’s been difficult. I haven’t even written in months. I’m on my last week of school though and I hope to be more active during December.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months ago
I’ve been praying for you since I first saw this. It isn’t fair and it’s horrible. I don’t think words for this sort of thing exist. I’m so sorry. I love you. 🩷 You have my email too if you want to talk. 🩷
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
This is better. It always looks different when it’s not on my drawing tablet 😖 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
I drew my character Lemonhead. The colors look wonky though idk why.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months ago
Oh, sister. I’ll be praying for y’all. *Hugs*
Everyone grieves a little differently. It’s okay to cry. It’s also okay to not be able to. It’s okay to not have words to pray, and even to be angry at God for a while. He’s a big God. He can handle it. David said some things to God in the psalms that weren’t the nicest words in…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I love giant crows
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy watched as the Protector was preoccupied with using his mask. “Yeah. If -”
A deep-throated shriek cut her off. A great rustling exploded on the other side of the wall and Lucy’s stable footing did not help as a black feathery mass pushed her off and into the air.
She couldn’t hear her own voice over the bird cries. A swarthy…[Read more]
- Load More
