@rae
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoa, very cool!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to talk more. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I was on a trip. Anyway, I’m an Anglican. Since you’re a Catholic, does that mean you celebrate all the random holidays like Candlemas and Michaelmas and Ascension? No one I know beyond my church does. Your WIP sounds interesting. I don’t have much to…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
writer’s block🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c I know😭
@mineralizedwritings 👀👀👀 (their personalities are so vastly different tho😂😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww, so saddd!! 😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Aesthetic for Moishe Mintz✨
(a main side character for a WIP I came up with earlier this year and have recently been playing around with👀)
I gotta say he might be my fav charrie from this newer WIP

-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
😭😭🫂
it’s one of the best MCU lines ever✨✨✨
and I have no idea what’s going on here anymore either😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Auugh, that’s annoying. 50k is so close! lol. Thanks for the tip! I will try to implement it and see if it helps 😉
Thanks! Yeah, it’s the best. I will definitely! And yeah, actually, that’s something I really need to flesh out more, so if you’re up to it, I might tag you for some brainstorming help sometime. 😊
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hiiii stranger that I totally don’t text every day😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Of course!
Yeah, I get that. It sounds like a good strategy though because I tend to get burnout about 15k in and then end up stopping. 😔 Maybe once I get my side one going I’ll try that.
Here’s the main one! XD
Noa Montero has spent half her life traveling on her pilot father’s starship, the Annora, across the Feder…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m praying.💙
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey! I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well, but I’m really glad you found a doctor! Hopefully he can help you even if the recovery process is slow. I’ll be praying for you ❤️
I haven’t been toooo active on here, but I try haha. Pretty busy with school, and my sister’s soccer season is just ending but I’ve been going to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle There’s a button at the top of the forum next to favorite marked subscribe. If you click it, you’ll get notifs for all the posts. 😉
@rae Praying for you, girl!!
-
Andrew replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey, he’s only set fire to one room so far, plus he put out the fire, so that’s points for him,
which he needs so that he can get back into the positives. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
btw, if people wouldn’t mind taging me on here that would be wonderful. I was aware of this forum but never was able to find it for some reason.
So yeah, I’m gonna try to keep an eye on it from now on.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh of course rae. I’ll be praying. Don’t worry about tagging me at all for something like this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not so sure. That song seemed right on the spot in accuracy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
My Charries haven’t faced Ms. Barnes. And neither have Koshka’s. We are busy climbing out of a third or second story window. *grins happily*
Hello Min!!!
I think we’ve met before, and I’ve seen you comment on some of my stuff. (my drawings and maybe a few scenes in the chat chat?) Anyhow, I can’t think of much that’s…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Um, I don’t know what to think of that…
Run! Run! As fast as you can! You can’t catch me; I’m the Nutter Butter Man!
Quoting.
- Load More

Oooof, sorry. *hands you cookies*
@theducktator *gratefully takes cookies*
Thankfully I finally got around to writing a scene today and I love it/am having fun with it✨