@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
sorry!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I myself enjoyed the first hunger games. (I hope to continue but I’m doing them a little bit at a time)
However, I went into it after having heard several things of Nate’s on Hunger Games and several things from other people just really taking it down. So I want into it prepared to hate it, and actually found that it wasn’t as bad…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Plus, a little bird told me you were the first in the family to add a Romance into your story……………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Depends on how it’s done.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
ROMANCE!? 🤮
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
First the Boxcar Children, now Little House??? Whyyyyyyyyy must you ruin my childhood like this?😫 XD
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oof. I feel you a bit girl. My Dad has chronic Lyme’s. My big brother had to go to Mexico when he was two to take an experimental Lyme’s treatment to save his life. Thankfully it worked for him.
That’s crazy. And what makes a chronic illness even more detrimental is how the effects trickle down to different members of the family, whether phy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
*Stitches the title into a cap and puts it on your head*
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your fav…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Girl the line art texture, I just can’t 😶🤯
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool discussion on 50 Shades, I’ve been exploring the 2010s romance/dystopia through video essays for some time now, and that was one of them. What a freak of nature. XD I’m disappointed with Wilson’s take on Hunger Games though, just read an article on his opinion and it was very shallow. Wilson is one of those people I have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here it is. Top books that sold in this generation and the reason why.
8 Million Copies | Stories Are Soul Food Episode 160
Very good, and if you enjoy this I can send you a few others I love of theirs. The one with Nate and his daughters is great.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Oh it’s so good!!!!!!!
I can’t wait to see it in color!!!!!!!
SO GOOD!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh man. My cousin had Lyme disease. so, I kinda know first hand how deadly that can be. I’ll be praying for you.
Nope. I’m not going to collage. I plan to stay right here at home. The things that I want to do in life (write and home school a family) don’t need a collage degree (and certainly don’t need collage debt. lol) I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok!!
so it’s basically like a “speculative fanfiction” of world history. Basically, what if instead of the Earth being one planet, it was a galaxy, and its countries and stuff are all different planets? So instead of sea battles there are space battles and that kind of thing. All that is more worldbuilding than anything else, I…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi! My name is Liberty Durmaz. I’m a newer KP member, and not very active either. I’m currently working on a new exciting WIP! I’m also participating in Inktober for writers. Some other things about me:
I’m a young home-educated follower of Jesus Christ. I’m filled with the passion to write God glorifying stories.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE the Little House books!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle sure thing!!
I wouldn’t mind that. I don’t listen to podcasts much but that sounds interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed he seems sad…..
What happened?
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! I am rather new, and I’ve not been active in months!!! I’ve thought about checking in now and then, but you know… I’m busy!
Updates:
I’m finally getting back into a schedule!! And, I’ve started working more on writing. I have a WIP series now too, which makes me so excited!! This will be my first serious-goi…[Read more]
- Load More
