@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh this sounds interesting!!
This is the perfect prompt for me, my characters always have crazy scars….
Now to pick one.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh.
Well……..
It’s not much of a challenge without other contestants………
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin
Any of y’all planning on doing this one?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ehh, I was thinking about it, but at this point I don’t thing I’m going to, it’s kinda late and I am a very. very. slow. artist.
Plus I kinda have other art stuff I have to be working on :p
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“ADHD stands for Attention Deficit-Hey Donuts!” -kid at co-op
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Is anyone else doing this, or is it just me?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! Yes, that’s why I love it so much!
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow! I love your quote as well! It gives the sense that we’re God’s weapons: getting sharpened like a sword.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually have a very strange scene in my story that tells a story like this and I think you’ll all find it very funny
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
Okay um… *Thinks about where to start*
So grapheme-color synesthesia is the most common type. I see letters and numbers with colors. Look at a letter, and use your imagination as hard as you can to picture the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
That’s fine with me! 😂 I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
I don’t know some of those, but I will definitely be googling them asap. I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (this is still kind of an early stage of development haha) but she see…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! You got it!!! OH I LOVE that quote. I literally almost just changed mine to that quote a second ago, but then went with the one I have right now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at the first post on this topic. It will explain everything.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s a short story war (contest) to the death (literary speaking) lololol.
You write a short story about the prompt given. (This time it was Tell the story of a scar.)
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as the flow of the story is clear to people who haven’t read your WIP.
Then y…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, people still want to do this!
If you need extra details, check the first post of this topic written by Rae. She says 500 words requirement, no set maximum.
And yes, you post the story on here for people to read when the deadline hits. You do not read other people’s entries before you have written yours and posted it, that way the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmmm… let’s see if I can.
Hey, @elishavet-pidyon you could submit that Blood of the Macabee’s short story…? 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
