@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium
Ilahna ——— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen & Everett)
Ilahna screeched to a halt, as she suddenly found a river barring their way. Her feet skidded on the wet ground, and she narrowly saved herself from falling in by humming a quick series of notes to push herself back.
She looked over her shoulder and saw the facel…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
lol.
A lot of people were doing that. Even I did at least once, even though I was the one who named it in the first place!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*has suddenly come to the unspeakable realization that I forgot the town was called Elderstrand and have been calling it Everstrand*
…
*I am shamed. must go away. far away*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Fantastic! Do you have any idea what kind of animal you’d want? Any specifics? Or perhaps, an animal you like?
-
Liberty changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone @loopylin @koshka @raxforge @rae @theducktator @esther-c @keilah-h
I’ve got lots of animal charries! (that’s because my WIP has 100% animal characters). If anyone wants to start this up, I’d love to be a part of it!
If you need help creating animal characters, I’d love to help! (Animals are m…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It maybe’z a battle
Or were it a fray
But wes don’t care
In our tree’s
Fars away!
Fights are just funz
And battles more tons
Kuz squirrels just go nuts
eating cinnamon buns!
We watches them duke
And we’s sees them duck
Boxing like bunnies
We sits there
Awestruck!
Then up goes a cheer
But down wentz our treat!
So down wez go too
Cu…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr very cool!
also I agree with whalekeeper that the lower half of the body is a nightmare. I can’t draw the standard 8-head body length; all my characters end up six or so heads in proportional height because any time I try to draw legs as long as everyone says to, it always makes them look way too skinny and stretched.
Maybe that’s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
I vote we do this. I still don’t know what to RP so that would probably help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore wherever you decide to move this discussion, can you tag me too? I’m having fun learning about this.
@whaley wow I would watch a TV show or read a multi-part comic about those numbers as you think of them, that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @hybridlore @jonas @loopylin
An hour later, and I confused myself. Shout-out to my superpower called Overthinking. 😑
Marcellus — Everstrand | with Ben Gunn, Flare, Brutus, Leon, and Julian—near Marcel, Sara, Felicity, and EllisÂ
Marcellus pulled a folded, yellow bucket hat from the front pock…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand (river) (w/Jirah & Rosemary)
At that moment, an arrow whizzed by Rina’s head. She spun and saw a group of guards on the opposite bank with bows trained on the floating platform [btw, I should have clarified earlier that this is a ship rather than a raft. Rina simply has no experience with either].
Rina…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I was noticing the double Marcellus thing. This is gonna be funny.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, Marcellus can meet my Marcellus!! 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, well why don’t you have Marcellus notice them then. I’ll RP once someone gets it moving, but I feel like i keep initiating the meetings and I want to let others have a chance.
- Load More
