@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The concept (a boy is only allowed to see the sun, and a girl is always in darkness) is so much like yours!
I think requesting access is the only way.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!
No, but I’ve always wanted to read it. I just haven’t gotten my hands on it yet. The George McDonald one, right?
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah…that’s what I’ve been wrestling with. I first thought it would be MG, but as I worked more on the plot, I started thinking, “This sounds more like YA.” But I didn’t like the idea of writing it for YA. I’ll see more when I start writing it and see the tone of the story more, but for now, I’m “writing” it for both age groups.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
THANKS!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ahhh! Animal fantasy! And, as I presume although you could definitely be going for older groups but, are you writing middle-grade?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Will it let you request access?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Nods seriously*
Oh I know. I wish there were more of y’all guys on here so I could properly interrogate y’all and try to understand how you think.
Like, how?!
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d have read more of the stories if the google docs access would let me
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Righto! I’m back! So, my Buddy Brindle series encompasses either three or four books. I still haven’t decided which one to go with. It’s set in a world where the people characters are animals. Dogs are the main ones, but I also have wolves, cats, horses, and others.
The story is about two dogs and how each chose a…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lm9-y9fxSK8Ia2-Yyc7_132-ZpvFhSMw_TDGgxa2GJE/edit?tab=t.0
copy-paste that into the search engine if it doesn’t make a link
I wish this forum wasn’t mostly girls
Now I’ll read all of y’alls
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I’m working on mine as well, although if I don’t get it done by today am I out? Like, is it ok if I get it up tomorrow?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
My apologies if I stop being as active all of a sudden. Posting anything makes me feel really sick. If you need me for something, you can still tag me
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Still working on mine @rae
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle whoa, great drawings!
- Load More
