@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I want that soooo bad.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Would it work like Narnia, you go in, you spend some time there and when you come back, and no time has been lost, when you could’ve spent a lifetime reading books.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Okay we should probably head towards the river
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel doubled over to cough, and punched the wind elemental’s shoulder. It was the best way he could think of communicating friendship.
They had to find a way out of there. He got an idea, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The secret door would look like a wardrobe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Copy pasting tags has always worked fine for me. You just need to make sure they’re spaced out properly
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @anyone-else
If y’all would like to read some of my most recent writing, and bc I’m mostly keeping Book #2 and Book #3 underwraps😏 I have a forum titled 💚1600s fic💚 that has an MCU 1600s AU fanfic: currently 4 chapters are up and I hope to…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka thanks!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Amen to the last one!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Your characters and Rina are still on the ship. Sorry that it’s been a while since anything’s happened there. Like I said earlier, I’ve been waiting for someone else in the other group to go so that we can move towards combining those two, but if no one goes soon, I’ll just go myself.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character Party often don’t Copy paste tags as far as I know. Back whenever it was, sometimes when you copy pasted tags, they wouldn’t be valid and wouldn’t work. It was a hit or miss tactic.
I’ve had the same problem.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ever since I got here, I’ve copied and pasted ever tag I’ve ever done. So, in your experience, do you get tagged when I do that?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol.
Take your time!
BUT HURRY UP!!!!
hahaha! Couldn’t help it.Honestly though, take your time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Last time I checked, your characters jumped onto the boat with Rina and the rebel NPCs to escape the city. Group 1 is reasonably far off inside the city, fighting. So you are not with our group. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re good, lots of people are posting long sections. ;] No one minds at all, it helps to move things forward.
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
So many enemies still stood firm. But there was still hope to win, as long as everyone worked together.
Marcel took quick…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, good. For a moment, I was worried you were saying there were already enough books for YA and MG.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*bows* I thank you, I thank you
and which Calvin might you be referring to? I know of three
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oops, sorry. I’m doing Spanish homework and my brain is officially frying.
We need good books in both YA and MG genres.
- Load More

ooh! I’ll check that out, I remember your posting some chapters in the fanfic forum!
Thank’s Freedom! I’ll take a look!
(I’m actually glad you’re keeping it under, because I’m really excited to be surprised.)