@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
NEXT SECTION
“And then your brother found you?”
Noah, Alicia, and Darrien were sitting at the table, listening to Sabina and Adrian as they told what had happened. Asher, Eric, and Joseph were with them, watching the conversation in silence. Noah and Darrien were staring at Adrian in disbe…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol. Thanks!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THAT WAS AWESOME.
I have like zero records of my family history lol. My dad is trying to find some information on his family tree, but there isn’t much to go by. I guess his ancestors didn’t keep a lot of genealogical records.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here is the Crest and Coat of arms from the House of Glendenning
The Tarlatan is from the house of Douglas. Our Tarlatan was destroyed and is untraceable. The symbol on the left is the crest the Glendenning boys would use to fasten their tarlatans. The symbol on the right is the coat of arms. The Clan chief is unnamed because he was stripped of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Actually, that’s an interesting story. One that I know.
Ireland: Dunn
So, In Ireland we were from the house of Dunn. Here is the crest. (I haven’t done as much research into the history on this side, so I don’t have the tarlatan.

My ancestors the Dunns lived in the County Meath (Irish: An Mhí) anciently part of the k…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually don’t know what clan I’m from; my Scots-Irish side only immigrated about a hundred years ago I think. Or less. I’m really mostly Welsh, and my great-grandfather was a coal-miner “down the pits.” My grandfather’s second cousin is a druid, and my grandfather is a retired Reformed Presbyterian minister.
Also one…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m a farm girl, I’ve seen some gross things.
Oh, yeah! Isn’t farming amazing? I’ve been a farm girl, too, (though not currently) and yes, you definitely see some gross stuff…especially on a conventional dairy farm.
Awesome! I’ve got Scots-Irish, too! Well, it’s mostly Scots. My family’s from the Sut…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, okay. I’m scots-irish too, so I guess you might call me one. Or at least a red-neck. (I’ve got Jewish and German as well. it makes a very interesting mix)
Anyhow, I meant that we know how to use things like computers. lol.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle but hillbillies are the best 🥺
The og hillbillies were Scots-Irish, which is what I am
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka Newo is based on my little brother’s silly side, and my little brother had brycitis in his knee (an infection), and had to have it drained, so that’s how I got the idea… and then… it just sort of came to life under my pen so I kept it
@rae @ellette-giselle farm girls on the internet… a paradox to be sure
Sorry but not sorry I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina — Elderstrand, Deepwater, on the ship
Rina panted for breath, dripping water. She was completely soaked after that dive. She glanced up towards the sky, which was now dropping water on them. Maybe it didn’t really matter anyway.
The ship was floating down the river, picking up speed. The soldiers were still chasing afte…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
OKAY, Look at this! This is what you want!!
h ttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/934637728917351560/
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @rae @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Ellis suddenly found himself whisked off the ground and deposited onto a nearby roof, along with the rest of the group…except Marcel.
“No way!” Ellis snapped. “We can’t leave anyone behind!”
Just then there was a thud and the rooftop s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@anyone
My rubber hose style drawing phase has returned

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Felicity—Group 1, Elderstrand
Felicity shot a glare at the guy who had just brought everyone to the roof. He was currently lying down, exhausted, and right within kicking range. Felicity did not like being pulled from a fight before she could finish it.
“What? So we’r…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I did think it was funny. I also thought it was gross. Quite gross. Grossly gross. But it was funny.
Still wondering how y’all come up with stuff like that though.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae because girls think stuff is gross that guys think is funny
because… my story… is… y’know…
- Load More
