@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae yeah I can see that.
idk about misunderstood but tragic definitely.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh you’re making me sad now
like in Freedom’s Fire you see him as mostly heartless and cruel, but in all the other books he is more humanized–he has a brother, he has a family, he has reasons for why he did what he did. Not that they were good reasons, mind you, but it means that it upsets you that he went down the path of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
If anyone ever tells you AI is going to take over the world, kindly tell them that ChatGPT can’t even play hangman properly.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-idk-lol
Anyone want to see a Hans aesthetic? 👀

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
And btw, for anyone wondering, evil characters will have a separate limit.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean, it depends on what you want to do. Basically what’s going to happen is we’re going to cut to a different scene where the villain will have summoned his own group of characters. That’s when we’ll add our villains. But if you don’t care about your character showing up for that scene, I don’t care if you add them now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, you can add another. (The current limit is actually 4 at this point btw.)
I was planning on having us add villains shortly after we finish the current “scene.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh that makes sense! Yes, the defeating the prophesy junk is stupid unless there is a very valid reason. For instance, I had a character in a book who was cursed by the gods of his people because of a prophesy, but when he came to Christ he was able to flip that on it’s head and say, “you know what, I was cursed. But so are all of you.…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The part where it’s like “one shall stand and one shall fall” sort of thing so I was like “Ok, one of them can’t make it” so I was glad you kept to that because the “oh look we’re so cool we defeated the prophesy” device (Percy Jackson, anyone?) is just silly
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I give you the stamp of approval. 🏅 But you already know that, since rubberhose is my favorite.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
If you ever finish yours, I’d still like to see it! I now it’s too late for you to enter, but I’m very curious.
Honestly I think it revealed too much about one of my characters. And as you know, I am quite skittish to post such things. XD
Congrats, this topic rose in popularity again! I’m glad everyone is having fun! And this whole family…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaaand I shall cross my arms and back away from this, because I have roleplayed enough already.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Without waiting for the group to disappear over the rooftops, Marcel ran at the ironwalker he had previously maimed.
His opponent horizontally sliced its broadsword. Marcel leapt onto the hilt and quickly stuck his hand into the elbow joint. As…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
In defense of the Irish, they were running toward a better armed enemy. They weren’t cowards. 😉
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t like Roger Williams (founder of Rhode Island and my distant ancestor) because he was too soft on theology. He also got kicked out by the Puritans and that’s never a good sign. And for all his pomp about religious freedom in Rhode Island, the church density there is lower than in North Carolina, where I live. So yea…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The same wildness that would cause the Irish to break rank and then get ridden down by the patiently waiting English cavalry?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! Yes, Welsh, Irish, Scotch, and old Briton legends are very similar in that vein. Oh yeah. I hate Tinkerbell fairies. I think theres a time and a place for cute little flower fairies like Cicely Mary barker drawings, but those are by no means Fey.
Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed the ending! Wow, to hear that the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
well also you can’t really talk about church density NOW as opposed to in the past….y’know?
pretty much about the entire country is really skewed when it comes to that these days….
- Load More

It can’t even generate a simple image of a sandwich first try,