@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
As soon as Flare realized he was on the ground, he was up again ready to fight. Ben was a little slower but got up quickly. All the Ironwalkers were still on the ground, but they started to get up.
“Quick, back to the roof.” T…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Now I’m even more curious. Sorry if you don’t want to answer. 😅 You said ‘need’ a lot, does that mean you would only talk about death if you need to, not at any other time?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks 👍
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
So you wouldn’t write about death in any circumstance because it might offend people?
Not necessarily, it is okay to write about death in some senses, but in this case, I can’t see anything good coming from writing about death right now. If I need to offend people, I will. But I don’t see a need.
Do you find it unlikable to t…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lollll
anyone want a random possible scene from the 3rd book? 👀
Ngl, y’all, I think this brotherly dynamic is going to be the best part of Book 3😆💜💜 It’s just so freaking adorable and sweet and just AGHHH I love my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
My sisters are concerned, they’ve paused our ice cream party to pray.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, stress can definitely give you stomach pains, and a hard time eating. He sounds like he needs a hug. I’m glad he feels a little better <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @hybridlore @the_lost-journal
Thanks so much for the prayers!
Here’s an update for anyone wondering:
The doctors couldn’t figure anything out and he came home because it’s not a major emergency. He’s doing better today and actually got some sleep.
I’m starting to think it might be his anxiety and stress causing major physical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying <3
When you aren’t immediately sad about the whole thing, it might help to go to your parents and talk with them about it, even if they seem angry when you lash out.
For example, my parents can feel frustrated with my younger brother, but when he tries to explain why he had a temper explosion, they can see he isn’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s an interesting perspective I’ve never heard before. So you wouldn’t write about death in any circumstance because it might offend people?
But I have done enough things in my life that tell others that I’m not a Christian, I don’t need to add to the list.
This comment above ^ Do you find it unlikable to talk/write about death?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
A conversation over text between me and @rae
Me: Ruth
Me: Ruth
Me: Ruth
Me: Ruth
Me: Ruth
Ruth: What is it?! What’s wrong?!
Me: Life or death question
Ruth: What?
Me: Do you want me to keep the sideburns or get rid of them?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
Flare looked down from the roof top at the kid who just became unconscious as Ironwalkers surrounded him. He drew his sword.
“Flare don’t-” Ben didn’t finish his sentence when Flare jumped down. When he landed, he ran towards the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle I probably won’t do it either, but that’s just because I can’t think of anything that I could write for such a broad subject.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have decided not to participate this time around. My belief is that death should not be taken lightly. I cannot write about death that might make others feel uncomfortable or offended. I know people who have dealt with people dying and have seen them dying. That is something that that person has to deal with the rest of their…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Come on, Ellette! You’re gonna leave me on that!? Your cliffhangers…
Just teasing. I like Julian’s reaction—it feels very realistic like Linus said, even though I’m not a boy so I don’t know exactly how men react to those situations. As far as I know, it looks good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares which will probably be nobody but ehh.
I have been learning to animate in Blender…..
and I believe I have partaken in one of the most glorious feelings known to man:
animating something and watching it move by itself, and thinking that this has been your greatest creation thus far.
Was this how God felt when he created…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator I get into enough ruckuses with my 1 younger brother, anything more than that would be C R A Z Y.
Other than Kefa’s “My brothers probably hate me” problem, what’s it like?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
oh and you’re welcome for the feedback!
- Load More
