@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My microwave lasagna…”
Everyone stopped to stare at a slouched man in sunglasses, Joe. He shrugged. “I’m still hungry.”
Hehe I love it
Now I’m really curious what all the characters want their wishes to be. I think I know Dante’s maybe.
And Joe would probably just ask for a cup of coffee or for a mute button for his overly talk…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep! lol. I read pretty fast sometimes, but it wasn’t that long of a section. Plus I saw pretty much as soon as you posted it. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool, I’ll check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!!! 🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h
It wasn’t long before Asher, Eric, and Alicia were also awake. The five sat silently in the bedroom, listening breathlessly for any sound from downstairs. At last, Alicia spoke. “Do you think I should go down there and check?”
Sabina shook her head. “Noah said to stay.”
“But i…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I used Simublast, it was the first website I could find that didn’t take forever to load. 😌
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
No worries!
Here are some ideas: Lightning, Skyscraper, Ruffle, Talon, Clew, Buff, and Tobias.
Do you want a more animal-sounding name like Lightning or a names like Buff? His name would also reflect some of his character as well, so that’s something to keep in mind.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean, the topic is very broad. It could be as simple as showing the leaves of a tree withering and dying, or the spiritual death and resurrection of a new believer. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to show someone dying–and even if you do, there’s a way to handle it in a way that doesn’t glorify…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper kind of a cool writer’s choice, everyone sees the lines as from different characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
also what generator did you use to decide who lives and who dies? I’d love to try it out and see what happens lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
it could be your character speaking if you want, there’s no confimation so it’s up to the reader.
Yeah totally. I saw the hat line as my own character’s line, since he has a hat, but it works for more than one character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for answering my questions :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper ohh ok, in other words it could be your character speaking if you want.
although hats are a THING in Mundy’s home world. You do NOT mess with someone’s hat. So it stand to reason he’d be ticked off at them for taking it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper lol missed that
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
That person was addressed by the president as Markus Haziair
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m leaving the dialogue up to interpretation. XD Although I have my own idea of who was speaking
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
lol could be anybody but it made me think of them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My gun -”
“My original clothes are gone, hat and all. I feel violated.”
Crosshair and Mundy?
- Load More
