@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re so good at drawing multiple characters in a scene together I love it <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I need an excuse to incorporate a clown character into one of my WIPs

(Her name is Florence Felice aka “Lucky” btw) -
Andrew replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wanted to let you know!
Thank you! That’s really considerate.
You said the story starts with all the characters entering a forest, right?
Yep
Do you want to lead the story? (If I remember, I think that’s how the Fantasy RP is working…I am still learning how RP works!) I can lead it as well.
There wasn’t really a story, Fantasy RP was…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We haven’t started the RP yet, so there isn’t anything to read! I’m trying to get a good number of people with their characters before starting.
Um…Rax originally made this page, and he said no half-animals. I think we should stick to that. You could make a fully animal version of them, though. That would work.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just in case anyone is backing out because they don’t have animal characters, let me say: that’s okay.
You can create an animal character, or you can actually…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
If you’d like help if you’re planning to create a character, just let me know! I’d love to help!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here are my characters!!!!
Buddy Brindle and Sebastian Rover
Buddy Brindle:If you’ve seen the dog that pops up every time I post, yup, you’ve seen Buddy. Buddy is a young hound-like dog. He has a brindle (black/brown striped) coat and orange-brown eyes. From my WIP, he is a midshiper (someone training to be a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do something similar, only on physical cards because it’s easier to visualize. How detailed does that usually get? What do you mean by graphing characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yeah….it is lol
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’d join, though I won’t be on much for about 2 weeks, until co-op is over for the semester.
That sounds great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t rub it in.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, there are people interested in the Animal RP! And characters are popping up! Since you originally set this up, I wanted to let you know!
You said the story starts with all the characters entering a forest, right? Do you want to lead the story? (If I remember, I think that’s how the Fantasy RP is working…I am still learning how…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I do bullet points and make sure I know the key points, the beginning, climax, and end. Then I graph out my characters. Other then that, I don’t do too much planning as long as I have a solid plot idea in my head.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s awesome!
We originally got the rabbits to raise and sell for meat as well (we did slaughter one bunch), but they eventually turned out to just be for pets, too! We did still breed and sell them, but only for pets.
My favorite rabbit breed is the English Spot. They are soooo gorgeous! It’s like they have constellations on their…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Also, I am working on a short story for the prompt, it’s just gotten a little delayed (I decided to totally scrap my first idea in favor of another one Thursday. It’s been interesting)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WHAT???!!!
*Undignified squealing commences*
Oh, she is kinda scary. I think she’s done a good thing though. She deserves the medal.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you could have one or both of them get really, really close to death, and everyone thinks they’re dead, but then someone notices them still breathing or something, and they rush to save them.
I do agree with the others that letting them die was kinda getting old. Them dying was……sorta tolerable for me, but it was like the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YESSSSSS!!! We convinced you!!! 🙌🙌
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can’t wait to see the new scene! 😁
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
Because you wanted me to kidnap all your characters. MWAHAHAH.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
okay!! Fine!! I give in.
I’ll rewrite that whole scene tomorrow.
y’all win.
*slams down pencil in despair.*
it actually won’t hurt the plot much, and you are actually making sense.
fine. I’ll do it.
they go free. Both of them.
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
- Load More
