@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone want to critique this??? I edited the prologue…AGAIN…bwahahaha
I feel too guilty to tag people (idk why…that’s just me) but I’m still going to tag some people…lol
@rae @jonas (not sure if you are still on here a lot but I’m ALIVE in case you were wonderingg!) @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (not sure if you’re still here…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yesss I know I deserve it…lol
Yeah I know the feeling, I’ve had personal stuff going on tooo lol
I’ll be praying for you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girl I love you so much 😭😭😭💗💗💗 you always know what to say <3
HIII GIRL!!!! My thanksgiving was good, a little sad but good!
I think I ate too much food *cries*
YES YES YESSSS!!!! I’m glad I’m back too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks guys! I recently watched the show for the first time, and I highly recommend. It’s very fall-like and cozy. Linus, I decided to shade with stippling and I think that is in part why it looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Niiice
Barnes
Ah… Barnes nodded to herself, glancing at Tenz. This kid is exactly inverse to the toon system. Symmetrical. …Very satisfying.
The serpent hissed a thin rattle, like the sound of skirts brushing through a wheat field. The sound grew with every passing moment.
“Slowly… Back away…”
The group shifted back…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, makes sense about Andrew.
Don’t do it, Joseph. Look where growing depressed when comparing one’s self to others is getting Eric Humler!
Yeah, you tell him. (I find it so funny that our characters have similar traits and struggles. I was totally thinking of your Eric when I was editing this scene.)
I feel like you are mov…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What a sweet story! The little boy’s words just made me burst into laughter! I love how you paint the picture of how deadly words are, but also how kindness can cure the pain of that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, they’re so cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, Leon and Julian are back! 😁 Great section. It did kind of gloss everything and not show it personally, but that’s okay as long as your go back to more immediate-feeling scenes, if that makes sense. Joseph’s character is good. I’m glad he feels afraid and guilty for his fear. He feels human.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Its so good!!!! Nice job!!! My siblings and I just finished the series for the second time yesterday, so this is great timing lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Emeline
Emeline spun round, pulling out her daggers and getting the feeling they weren’t going to help. Another hiss echoed along the halls as Barnes stepped in front of Emeline. Before and behind them, stones crashed on the floor, and the whole castle itself seemed to shake. The group waited, tensed, until finally, a huge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph returned to the Caddicks and committed himself to the work the Lord had called him to. Mr. Caddick, David, and Stephen were eager to dive into the training Noah and Darrien gave to the other young men seeking to lead in the church. Not…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, not the same Andrew. (How did you remember him? I even forgot that was the other guy’s name. lol.) Should I change the name in the first book? That Andrew was an older teen, while this Andrew is like nine or ten.
Sometimes it is easy to forget what a blessing it is to have easy access to Bibles for everyone. I own 3 and can…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
we’ve already been talking, but so good to see you again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thx
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
