@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
All corrections noted, thank yooouuu. The second line does look weird; that should be the imperative form but the rest of the sentence still feels clunky. I will bring it up in class.
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
I do! My co-op uses Henle, but I couldn’t learn anything from it. Really…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, I do have that handy google doc, so it isn’t terribly hard, especially considering that there are only three groups.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr @loopylin
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
The newcomer stared in astonishment as the armored creatures sagged and went still. “That was…incredible…” he stammered, still in shock. “No wonder–”
Just then, there was a prolonged wailing blast of a horn. The man stiffened. “We have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas I really appreciate how you manage to keep track of everyone
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to your prompt!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to put the “the” in my post above!
Great work on your story, as well! From what Ellette said, I’ll have to go back to read it again!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Congratulations!!!! Yes, I agree with everything Ellette said about your story! It was very touching!
@shadow
Great work on your story, as well! From what Ellette said, I’ll have to go back to read it again!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, and @rae, do you need help deciding on a place to introduce your new character?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr @loopylin @the_lost-journal @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium (I think I got everyone)
Alright! Sorry for the wait, but I’m here to get us moving again.
To quickly recap, I believe that this is where things currently stand:
One group, consisting of Marcel, Leon and Julian, Ben and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep, I’m still here lol! Good to hear from you.
only two lone figures in the street.
You don’t need “only” and “lone”. I would probably keep “lone”. That one sounds better to me.
Yet every step was marked with purpose, with determination, and—all the more terrifying—desperation.
I’m gonna be a real stickler here, but I don…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
btw, why isn’t the new Alan in your art collection?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @esther-c @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge @koshka @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Well, the deadline is passed, so I think I’m gonna judge the three stories that were submitted.
in particular order……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
COME ON YOU TWO! SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THERE!
Okay Linus, now I’m mad.
I KNEW IT! I knew he was going to try to convince Alan to go back to magic, I just didn’t know why, or that it was such a big deal!
You have me a little panicked and thoroughly intrigued.You foretold this well and set the stage in a solid and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang, I miss taking Latin now
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’ll be praying for her and your family ❤️
Glad to hear that you had a good holiday despite it though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh yeah I forgot about that! I haven’t listened to it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a bit rusty, but the first line, since breaths is plural, should be “Spiritūs sunt videre difficilis”
I’m not sure about the second line because the vocabulary is unfamiliar, but it seems off. Just make sure the verb is in the imperative case. I can’t tell if it is or not.
Also, I think “ramos” needs to be “ramōs”.
Real…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 238…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 239
- Load More
