@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Prolly fr thoughhhh 🤣 She’s so fast! I don’t know how she does it? @ellette-giselle, HoW Do YOu WrItE sO FASTTT???
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
….
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
GODLYYYY!!!! *squeals and gives you a huge tackle hug* IT’s so good to have you back!!!! Enjoy some complimentary cookies and boba tea (unless you don’t like it of course…) 🫴🏻🍪 🍪 🍪 🧋 🧋 🧋
We’ve missed you!! 🤗
For me, writing’s actually been pretty existent, loll. I didn’t write much over th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
do you wanna write the first RP, or me?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
The first day of the year in Extroit is in March, because the new year starts in spring.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope, you got the right one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle there are places where you can set up a website for free, I think. My friends did exactly that.
Also, your book titles are phenomenal!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, those are great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Should I post my words?
@esther-c 💨 ⚪️ @theducktator 💨 ⚪️
Why do I feel like if someone throws one at Ellette she’s gonna come back and be like, “Well, I wrote a short novel…”
-
Liberty and
Ruth are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
hey, has your sister tried to start an account here?
we have a new member called Mountain Maiden, but her profile is empty. No picture, no bio, no background, no posts. I tried messaging her but never got an answer, I was wondering if that was your sis and her welcome email went to spam or something. 🤷🏼♀️I may be wrong. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
smart. I generally come up with them while writing and then decide to solidify the tube later because I’m too interested in the writing I’m currently doing to stop. Lol.
yes! I do have two books!!
Fateful Night is the first, and The Choices We Made is the second. So far I don’t have the money to launch a website, so you can only get t…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know if we celebrate advent… we keep an advent calendar that decides up the Luke Account so that you read a certain amount of verses each day and it all comes out even and ends with  Christ’s birth on Christmas Day.
but I don’t know if we celebrate advent.Are you catholic? (Please don’t get offended. I just have some…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh that’s awesome! I would LOVE to hear it when you’re done!! I just write some songs for my second published book, and it’s a tone of fun!! Now people are asking me to sing them. 😬
You published 2 books? What are their titles?
the tunes are in my head, but it sure is hard to make them sound right once I start singing. Does that…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh good. We’ll all miss you!  tag me when you come back!!
-
Liberty and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh that’s awesome! I would LOVE to hear it when you’re done!! I just write some songs for my second published book, and it’s a tone of fun!! Now people are asking me to sing them. 😬
the tunes are in my head, but it sure is hard to make them sound right once I start singing. Does that ever happen to you?
the 14th sounds good…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Proverbs 17:28 KJV — Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
. . . 🙄😁
Uh…no…Did I get the wrong scripture???!!
NEXT THEY’LL BE INFORMIMG ME THAT I’M SUPPOSED TO JUDGE ONE OF THESE THINGAMAGIGGERS!!! 😭😭😭
Well, you were submitting…and there was a…[Read more]
-
Liberty and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago - Load More
