@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That definitely makes sense. When there’s one big group, it’s kind of hard to RP. I’m up for it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know right! To bad you didn’t post it at the beginning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, you won’t be getting any more of Friedrich. That book has been published, and I wrote that scene because I was thinking of Friedrich. If you want to read more you have to buy it.
You might get a little of other things though.
Um. Yes I would. That’s what I’m doing on here. I’m pelting y’all with snowballs and I don’t even know…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Is it bad that this scene came to mind and I smiled with evil glee?
Evil glee?😄 YES…it is bad… (I’ve heard of this film and now after watching this clip…*cringe* I don’t think I ever want to see it!)
Seriously, though…you wouldn’t do that…right? (I mean, running into stranger’s homes?)
I am definitely smacking you with…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol. Everyone asks for word count, and I never know. I measure books by pages when I read, so I naturally do the same for writing. Let me get back to you on that tomorrow when I can look it up on my laptop.
Yes! I am patiently waiting for the word count. By the way, what software did you use to write your book? Google Docs? That’s…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
I had a new idea, and I’m wondering what people would think about this.
In short, my proposal is, what if we split the group? Some people could go with Felicity and then have to find another way to get out of the city.
One reason to do this is, I don’t want to force the characters to go certain places (the ship in this instance), so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys, I will write a praising, all-adoring ode to anyone who roleplays next! On my honor I will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin I remember that guy; you’ve drawn some very cool doodles of him before. 🙂 I didn’t think you were going to integrate him into the Fel&Lois story, but it makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @theshadow @keilah-h @rae @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c @liberty
Is it bad that this scene came to mind and I smiled with evil glee?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
anyone eating the brown banana is crazy!! There is only one proper banana, and that is the banana between “almost there” and “ripe”
It’s yellow with streaks of green.
that is the only good banana
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s the most productive I’ve been with writing since Whaley posted her plank challenge thing. Kinda embarrassing how dependent I am on external motivation, lol
There no snow yet where I live, so, uhhhhhhh
*grabs two of my plushies*
@liberty 💨🧸 @mineralizedwritings 💨🧸
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
AAAH Snowball!
Dusk had settled over the little village, and now the only sounds that echoed over the quiet streets were that of the steady drip drop of rain. However, if one were to be out that particular night and walk just out of the village, the faintest music could be heard of a violin.
Take this!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*“Love it” referring to your writing, not being sad
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
