@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
sure, lol. If you want. I don’t know when we stopped RPing. Maybe 440?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!!!
She is very sweet. I like her character a lot.
anyone catching a theme here?!?!
There’s something that is going to link all my adult characters……
Now I’m gonna throw you a loop by posting a child.
ERNST!!! Josef and Rosemarie’s oldest!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
not a topic I’m going to be a part of. Just saying.
My first and last attempt was horrible!
It just honestly isn’t my writing style.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Aww, I love it!! She looks so sweet.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh! You have to post them when you do! I have found making boards is very helpful for character development, and they are a great thing to look at when you need to feel inspired.
This is Josef’s wife.
They have kids too, if anyone’s interested…….

-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @liberty @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 SNOWBALLS!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
anyone want to see another?
YESSSS!!!!!! Please.
Thanks! What do you mean? Like how am I putting it together? I do that on Canva.
Yes, how you put it together. Okay, thanks! I’ve been thinking of making some for my Wip.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
She’d definitely want to know if someone else was describing him like that 😳😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend
I kind of figured haha, who else would be describing his symmetrical face? 😝
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yes… 😏 He’s one of the MCs in my current WIP, but this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend (pretty much fiancée, let’s be real gang). 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooo, yes! Like I said, I adore this stuff.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
anyone want to see another?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! ww2
Thank you!!
Thanks! What do you mean? Like how am I putting it together? I do that on Canva.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🫸🏻⚪️ @liberty
🫸🏻⚪️ @savannah_grace2009
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot about my snowballs, but got them written! I know I don’t have to share a snippet buuuuut….. I really want to. 🤣 So here you go:
***
“Don’t try to turn her down.” Mrs. Palmer stood beside me, a knowing smile on her lips.“Who?”
“Marzia. This is her way of accepting you into the family. She’ll be offended if you don’t let her spoil you.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thx
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry I haven’t been very active for a while. School and illness got in the way.
I just realized I never replied here. Hurray!!!! I was shipping you two!!!
I look forward to your return!
YOU’RE BACK!!! *hugs* It’s good to see you again! I’m sorry about your mom, and I’m still praying…[Read more]
- Load More
