@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooo, that sounds great! I’d love to terrorize Chase and Sef.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, have you read The Chosen by Chaim Potok?
It’s about two Jewish boys, and I kept thinking of you when I read it. I think you would really enjoy it if you haven’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I knew it was his wedding from the previous post. Just saying. lol.
Oh you nasty person.
Fine. Here.
A few minutes later, Josef stood in front of the mirror, black hat in hand. He adjusted the belt he wore over his coat and straightened his black tie one more time. Letting out a deep breath, he turned and moved into the kitchen,…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
YES! Liberty you got it!!! It is the rose!!!
YAY!!!!!
No prob. If the animal characters inspire you, then that’s what matters.
Awesome!
I colorized a lot of black and white photos from ww2, and then found a few more here and there.
Wow. So, did you just look for ww2 photos on the web? What did you use to colorize them?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Good guess though. (I mean, they are, but that isn’t what I’m referring too. It’s something the adult’s aesthetics have, and the kid’s don’t.)
I colorized a lot of black and white photos from ww2, and then found a few more here and there.
YES! Liberty you got it!!! It is the rose!!!
No prob. If the animal…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You and Kefa with all the KP fan fiction.
😆 I just couldn’t help it! The idea just came to me when I woke up!
Tag me if you post more!
Certainly!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty Awesome!! You and Kefa with all the KP fan fiction. It’s a really cool idea. Tag me if you post more!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I just got an amazing idea for a story!!!! Because of certain things, I won’t be sharing the story’s title until it’s finished, as it will give some things away ahead of time!
Dale Sommers walked down the street, hands in his pockets and whistling a tune. The crisp winter air playful nipped at his nose and swirled through his dark…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
He sounds cute.😁
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I haven’t been on lately.
That wasn’t very nice, lol
Hmmmm, what to write… I know!
Rax had a sword at his side, Fortis was its name, brave and strong was its meaning. The blade was basically indestructible, forged and enchanted with Rax’s own hands. Rax unsheathed Fortis, looking at his reflection in the blade. His face still s…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
liberty!!! I’ve been waiting all morning for your email. I love to talk people silly with this sort of thing, and no one else really likes to listen. lol.
That’s great! I’m so glad you love talking to people silly about this, and I for one love reading your words!
Okay, the word count is…….
Fateful Night–> 90,923
The Choices…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
GAHHHHH *falls backward wildly scrubbing snow from my face*
Thirty miles off the coast of Norway. Waves crash against the Kampørn’s prow. The styrimaðr leaned his full weight against the helm to fight the churning. His eyes strained against the spray for his first glimpse of home. He grit his teeth. Swallowed the spay. Called for the s…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
WAIT!!!!!! I think I got it!!! I just came to me! It’s the ROSE. Right? It even ties with the title!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
anyone catching a theme here?!?!
There’s something that is going to link all my adult characters……
Um…faith over fear? Is that the theme?
Oh! You have to post them when you do! I have found making boards is very helpful for character development, and they are a great thing to look at when you need to feel inspired.
Okay! Thank…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhhhhh! I tried to duck, but failed! I wrote my 100 words, thinking I’d brushed all the snow off, and smugly throw a ball at you…only to find that you were already throwing one at me!!! Mfmgghf…that was a lot of snow.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
A continuation of my previous snowball writing :
“You ready, Buddy?”
A sigh escaped Buddy’s lips before he could stop it.
A chuckle sounded from behind him.
“To tell the truth, Butch, I’m as nervous as a…” he searched for an applicable metaphor. “As a wave that’s tossed to and fro.”
Butch came to stand next to him…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh popycock. For one thing I actually quite liked your story. For another, style isn’t that big of a deal. It’s mostly a challenge to make every word count.
But I understand if you don’t join. Some writers don’t enjoy that challenge as much as others, or whatever. *Shrug* XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle They’re all Christians??
Where do you find all your pictures for these?
- Load More
