@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the help everyone! I really liked Helen so I went with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ack, used your old tag @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I almost tagged you as @kefa lol whoops
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol you did!! I was so sad lol! I’m kidding.
Sure! I’ll join. I’ll give a character in the morning, too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🥳🥳!!!
To be sung to the tune of Up on the Housetop:
🎵Up at Nicaea, the bishops pause, Arius and Santa Claus, One claims a time when the Son was not, one says that’s a heretical thought. Ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, Off with a right hook, good Saint Nick, down goes the dirty heret…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Betty, Skye, Jennifer/Jenny, Wendy, Geraldine, Daisy, Penelope, Gwen?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I was thinking, and I’ve decided to leave Leo and Team in the RP. This semester is almost over so I’ll have the time again. I really like these charies dynamics right now.
-
Esther and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Is it okay that my characters are dogs? I can turn them into humans if that’s needed.
Buddy Brindle:
If you’ve seen the dog that pops up every time I post, yup, you’ve seen Buddy. Buddy is a young hound-like dog. He has a brindle (black/brown striped) coat and orange-brown eyes. From my WIP, he is a midshiper (someone tra…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That was waaaay too soon! I just recently finished fulfilling my last ball! Don’t worry, though. I rather enjoy being hit. I get to work more on my KP story…and *in whispers* I get to throw more balls at other people and shout my war cry!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Eeek, more snowballs!!
Cold, cold air,
Bites my face and toes.
Wind whirls my hair,
As the heavy snowfall grows.I trudge through the December night,
My hands grow numb.
Thoughts of warmth dance in my mind.
Oh! To be free of the cold and sit by a fire’s light!Almost home now,
I cannot feel my face.
Home in sight! Thank t… -
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here are my 352 words. I just couldn’t end it at 50 since it needed to end on a good cliffhanger!
Here’s the next installment! Enjoy! *it only gets better later on*
Walking up the cobblestone pathway that led to the castle building, he quickly reached the portcullis. Upon nearing the iron gate, he spotted a lone man-sized…
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
LOL has gone from meaning “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say.”
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
The only “work” you’ll have to do is reading the “Chapter” (I call it that cause it’s like an “episode”) And voting which contestants you want to get ELIMINATED and what challenge the contestants will be doing next! 🙂 Simple enough?
Yes, sounds simple to me.
- Load More
