@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae
Alpha need a lot of perspective reorientation. Actually I have a close friend who once reacted to a puppy in a very similar way, haha 😝 He even used the word scrawny.
@ellette-giselle*Sticks out my tongue at you* What is your most traumatized backstory then?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness. That’s adorable.
snowball x10
*gasp* how could you!
@liberty (because you’ll probably want to read this. 😉 )
“How’s my favorite patent today?”
Liam looked up as Werner peeked around the door. “Doing well,” he replied, a smile touching his pale face.
Werner stepped in and softly closed the door behind him. “I’m glad…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, he will die a well deserved horrible death.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Soooo coooool!
Okay, what sort of character is he? That will really help with the quotes. Like, what sort or quotes would fit him, ya know?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Pouts.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
And Cole Bauer, Sara’s twin brother. I don’t have a lot of quotes for him yet. If anyone has tips on finding some, I’d appreciate it.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Jess McCullough, another member of the underground church and one of Sara and Everett’s friends.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @@liberty @esther-c @elishavet-elroi @anyone-interested 🤗
I made moodboards for the other leading characters in The Color of Hope. I’m also working on doing another one for Sara 🤪 We’ll see if they work . . .
Everett Andersen, one of Sara’s friends. He is a Christian and the boy who invites her to the church meetings.

-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Honestly, even writing down the bare facts of the backstory might be too graphic for people. It’s necessary because the end of the story is a reversal of the beginning, kind of like that flash fiction I posted a couple pages back.
I l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok here is my character… 🙂🙂
Jayden Crawford, 16. Observant, talkative, friendly, respectful, hardworking, honest, playful, talkative, generally kind… have I mentioned talkative?
He’s also something of a teaser, sometimes uncreative, an over-the-top critic, picky, not the most humble… doesn’t always think before doing thin…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
No prob. You’re good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re good.
I understand the feeling. The Holocaust was a very dark, dark time. Researching about it can be pretty tough. Hans is the Villain of Freedom’s book.
He’s an SS.
But yeah, none of us on here hate Jews!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I personally like Baron and am totally tracking his every move! Leon is very militaristic, and he sees Baron as someone who should not be involved in a fighting team when he’s pretty emotionally on the edge. He’s someone who could compromise their safety should he go off the deep end.
You know what I mean?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I want to be friends, I just really don’t have time for this right now!
I’m sorry!
I’ll keep this window open and see if I have time for it later on. I just have a lot going on with school, holidays, etc.
I’m sorry if it feels like I’m always going after you. I don’t feel like I’m “going after you” anymore then I do to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe ok I’ll stop pouting
@ellette-giselle How ‘bout we don’t make a competition out of who can traumatize their charries the most XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Ganging up on me are you?
Josef shook his head, bitter tears stinging his eyes. “Why Lord? Why is this happening to us? Will you really leave Rosemarie a widow? Will you leave Ernst and Marta fatherless? Oh Lord, t…
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The rules are on the first page! <3 :))
- Load More
